$ Tipping $

We done this years ago. After the great collapse of 2008 /2009 into 2010 anyone change up the routine of tipping ?

The only thing i changed is picking up anything food related to my home.
I eat out minimum 3 days a week. My dinner time is usually before 10am after work so in the rare chance awake during the afternoon go pick up food. I still tip a few bucks on $6 meal from Kings / Dennys

Anyone still tip the beer man at the distributor ? :rofl:

Forgot to add, Don’t tip garbage man on holidays see him weekly at the landfill frankly is a fuckhead.

mine is still the same 20% tip usually sometimes more depending on the service.

20% set price all the time when going to tip ? bust out the calcojewlator ?

The tax x2

usually around 20%… depending on service

however the last tip i gave was $0.03 on a $65 bill. haha

Pretty much the same, always shoot for around 20% if the service was good, more if it was outstanding and less if it was poor. On spring break this year I tipped the bar tender $1 on a $125 tab because he was leaning over the bar makin out with some ugly bitch half the night instead of making drinks.

Ya depends on the service but I always leave something . If service sucked real bad I will leave change .

20% or more.

The economy hasn’t affected me at all.

10% for bad service.
15% for average service.
20% and higher for good service.

I have left a penny for tip twice in my life.

depends on the service

Usually 15-30%

Humm what did you leave that night/morning we went to Eat N Park? A quarter and some pubes?

Usually around 20%. If I can’t afford that then I shouldn’t be eating out. Also tip garbage guys at Christmas. We were the only cans standing up that day - like it was their way of saying thanks.

i leave decent tips, throw down a fiver on a 10 buck meal… that person dont really wanna be stuck serving me or anyone else so i try to help out… i also like to leave $2 bills. especially when i think its a younger mom that prob got kids at home. lil kids like that stuff. i always go to the bank and stock up on my $2’s

Interesting, I’ve never heard of someone that intentionally does that.

Me, I tip depending on service, typically maxing out at 25%. I do tip the garbage guys, and they’ll take shit from my curb that they happily leave in a pile at someone else’s house.

I always give Shaggy’s mom the tip of my dick

people always crack a smile over a $2…especially strippers

you are all cheap fuckers… 20% is the MINIMUM tip percentage… fuck you hicks leaving 15% for ‘average service’… that’s just lame.

oh and the only customer service job i’ve worked was a full service attendant…so never needed your shitty tips…

oh and cutty, i have a few $2 in my wallet for my nieces and random kids… they do love it.