do you/have you smoked weed?

never touched it.

I can say it’s much safer than drinking.
I maybe do it a hand full of times in the course of a year, but when I do, I sit and play video games, and make FEASTS.

Never smoked a cigarette, weed, crack etc…

I’ve never done a drug

I drink now and again.

smoked since high school up until this summer. quit cold turkey. havent touched it since.

i’ll tell ya though i do like my alcohol!

I tried it once in college and its not for me and never did it again. I rather be drunk.

i’d rather be blowing coke

havent touched it in years

weed is for pussy faggots, hippies, and high schoolers.

lol. +karma

Smoked occasionally back in high school and stopped. I hate weed.

I have every now and then but stopped about 4 months ago … I’m looking for a real job so I need to be " clean"

Moog (hair, not armpit)
Fisher-Price (hair, not armpit)
American Axle (armpit)

Never touched it. Never saw the need to.

I don’t “hate” it.
I just have zero interest.

Back when I was in school and working at Mr. Oil change…
Everyone would get high in the pit when it was slow.

They were a strong deterrent for me in a "don’t let this happen to you " kind of way.

I am entertained when 40+ y/o guys are worried about drug test though :slight_smile:

Hate it now. Tried it a few times.

When I’m high and close my eyes, I can see the inner workings of my body. Not to mention, I lose all mobility, motor functions, and the ability to control my own body and I want nothing more than death to overcome me quickly and take me out of the miserable state of paranoia and confusion i find myself in.

smoked a bunch 8th, 9th, and 10th grade back in HS. Thank you older brothers. did it for about 2 weeks about 2 years ago during college, but it got old quick. I didnt mind doing it back in high school, but im glad i did it then and not now simply because having any desire for doing it again is gone.

not anymore for me, in hs i was way more laid back and it was fun i guess? but now i think if i was high i would lose my marbles.

Never touched it.

I’ve never smoked, drank, or did any kind of drugs.

Straight edge! Nice man, an occasional drink is my poison of choice, everything else nope

if its DaNk then im game haha…