do you/have you smoked weed?

I’m actually kind of surprised that 40+% of nyspeed hasn’t smoked pot… who knew dropping out of high school didn’t mean you would be a pot head

I do not smoke weed but, it really does not make sense that I can buy alcohol legally but not weed. I am not encouraging weed use, I am just sayin…

Doesn’t make sense that I can’t buy heroin either. just saying

never did drugs…

was close in college, but i had forethought on drug screening by potential new employers. Was a good thing i didn’t because almost all my job interviews required they cut my armpit hair to use as a drug testing sample.

Waste of $$$ :tdown:

Mind if I ask which employers these were?

That’s one I haven’t heard of before… I’ve heard of hair samples, but not armpit hair… wonder what they do for girls (and anyone else who shaves their pits)

They use the hair on your head :lol:

Arm hair, leg hair, eye brows, head, back of the neck. there are plenty of other places that grow hair on the body which don’t normally get cut.

Once, in the motherland (Jamaica.) I took one good inhale, held it as long as I could. Threw up. Got high as a kite for a couple hours (I think). Threw up again. Slept like a baby.

It didn’t seem any worse than getting drunk. Probably safer, since you’ll fall asleep long before you OD (as opposed to alcohol.)

Although maybe it’s just image, but it seems like you see more high school/college aged kids smoking themselves dumb than drinking themselves away. :shrug:

Whatever. I don’t feel the need to do it again, but it was an OK experience. I’ll just stick with my beer when I need to hurt my body in the name of a good time.

Meh once in a while. It’s a nice way to just relax every now and then.

No…Why would I ? I’ve never reached this so called level of stress that i feel the need to inhale smoke into my lungs to “relax” Maybe I’m just not cool enough. :meh:

I’ve always heard of the hair on your head, just never them pulling it from other places…

College is the time to enjoy it. Might as well. So long as you can control yourself, and not let it affect the rest of your life.

Do I plan on continuing this when I finish school, FUCK NO. But for now, I don’t see smoking weed as being any worst than drinking.

I’ve heard arm hair before. But who knows. It wasn’t me personally, so…

I’m gonna shave everything… except my asshole and taint hair. they can check it from there

Surprised you still have some left there with all the friction.

Wonder how much opiates get stored in hair… could be an interesting drug test I have to take next week (not sure what kind yet)…

Good thing I have a prescription…

I bleed easy… there is no friction

Blood & Spit… great lube combo!!