Do you like hanging out with women, or men (no homo)

this is a great study…

so far the correlation i have is, if you hang out with women, you end up fucking retarded?

one of my best friends is a chick.

you guys really never consistently hung out with friends in a group with guys and girls?

not on purpose… if that was the case it was usually someones girlfriend that did not contribute anything

only reason to spend qt is to get the booty

haha!!! love karters response…dude is so right! why hang out with guys when they dont know like girls do, and will tell him which tops will match the capris he just got…stupids

You are gay.

Drinking mostly, yeah, its essential, but both doesnt appear to be an option. All dudes > all chicks when theres no banging potential.

I’m sure most of us have, the difference being that we’ve probably wanted to bang most of them, while your sexuality twom is in question.

i thought about adding both but this is more what i was after, almost a one on one situation

100% accurate

lol at dan.

thats how i feel about girls. but yea maybe when theyre drunk theyll wanna S your D!!

:lol: NOTHING worse than meeting up with “the gang” at a bar, only to show up too early with all the Hens already clucking about their menstrual cycle, why something offended them, about their new clothes, etc. wishing you had a shotgun and waiting for the party to arrive.

Most of karters friends might be 1 person though…

Cut him some slack :lol:

Yeah, seriously, I mean the proper defense against that is to start talking loudly about something fart, shit, blowjob or anal related, but without another dude, you’re powerless

Haha, I really thought Karter might have been one of those guys that discusses NYSpeed threads with his parents, as if the events were told to him in person, and we were more than just members, but instead his real friends. When in reality, he probably hasn’t met anyone, and on the contrary, none of us want anything to do with him! :tif:

You know the type… :poke:

usually when i end up in this situation its when they go into dildo conversation time which is sometimes not that bad, but most of the time it sucks.

at that juncture i usually switch to shots.

I am a dude and like to hang out with other dudes
BluBalls, boardjnky4, Boomin99GT, chino, Dr.Stevil, EvilJay, FuzzyFish, Geoff, ILCisDEAD, Jam, Joe, MOBOOST4U, Paulo, Penfold, ryanmcell, SkunkApe, sureshot!

FAGSS!!!

Minus a hookup… I have no desire/drive/want/need to talk to any girl. If im out and drunk are the only two factors that determine if I will talk to a gril.

There is nothing (aside if you meet your true “one somebody”) that you can have in a relationship with a girl (other than sex) thats not better out of a guy unless you are gay or have some femmey qualities.

I have to agree. Any time I talk with “broads” its just problems they are having with this BF’s, or what shit they bought at some gay store, or how much their mother is a bitch or how fucked up their life is cause they aren’t married at 25 like their parents were. Which in the end all turns into me putting up with their shit to bang them whether they have a BF or crappy shoe or what not

Women for the most part suck. But as a hole to stick your dick in, most are good for that and only that.

Actually if you want to get into this, hanging out with a bunch of guys.
You have Zero chance of sexual female contact and 100% chance of some gay shit.
Hanging with women you have 0% chance of gay shit happening, and your odds greatly improve on getting soem ass.

Think about everytime you were drinking with a girl and things just happened.
If all you hung out with was girls, the odds have just greatly increased in your favor :smiley:

Also being friends with women you have first shot at all thier friends.
“oh I want you to meet my friend ect”

Its a win win.
Fuck a sausage fest.