dode stealth twin turbo

i was going down what ever road today about like 7 o clock and i see this white dodge stealth and it had washington plates and i sound nasty, so we come to a stop light and i see the h town cops are infront of him so i give my car a rev and he takes off normal, all of a sudden the h town cops turn around and pull over some car and we approach the next light as im looking at it i see its TWIN TURBO’D so i give him a rev cause i wanna see him take off, he dumps the clutch and launches like it was nothing, i heard the turbos kick in and i lobed one off instanly, anyways i wanted to know if the car had any mods or not or if you have seen it before its very quick and he pawns people like crazy…:rubicant:

you, may be the worst what ever kind of post you just made creator. took me a while to understand what h-town was, since usually that is referring to houston, but you live in hamburg. so im guessing thats what you meant? this should probably be an off topis thread. as in a “who drives a…” thread seeing as this has nothing to do with anytype of “kill”

horrible read. would not read again.

:noob:

What the fuck was that?

hey i know i suck but it was a sick car and i don’t know how to tell you guys i thought you might be interested …

Wait, it was a cool car? I thought you were making fun of it…

I shouldn’t have taken a break from homework to read this. I’ve lost IQ points and will now fail at whatever I write for the rest of the night.

thanks, dick.

lol my friends tell me that all the time

yea it was a cool car said twin turbo on the side of it, i was amazed at how fast it was it was nasty, if you see it, it has washington state plates on it

great, now im mentaly fucking retarded … wonder if mc donalds will hire me …

shocking, im not suprised…

you mean they wouldnt hire you before? man your really fucked then…

1/10

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26114

this would be a great time for a billy madison quote, which i do not remember by heart… but you all know what im talking about :smiley:

Say what? :gotme:

im not telling stories anymore cause i always get made fun of and i just wanted to tell you guys about this story and yes im a moron for putting it in the wrong spot…

wendys wouldnt hire me before, they suggested mc donalds, but at the time mcdonalds said that since i knew how to do basic math and tie my shoes, i was over qualified

after reading this i had an urge to got buy some velcro shoes, i should be set now !

lol

Evan, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I would recommend never posting again, and may God have mercy on your soul.