Dodge stealth no fire!!!!!

Thanks

I never even posted it on here.You saw the power steering line come off again after i told you it was blown off and we put it back on and then i was handed money…Why would i try to kill a clutch with the risk of it blowing off again.Thats just stupid.

Not only did i buff the car for you.I put the power steering line back on when it was already sold and registered by you when i could have easily said fuck you buddy its not my problem.How was that full tank of gas that came with it too?

Nice, but how dose a clutch that we hammered the day before, suddenly slip like shit as I turn onto transit ?, and I did’nt turn around cause u did help me with the PS and I appeciated it, A supposed NEW clutch, i dont get it, If u didnt intentonly screw it up then I’m sorry for blammin ya but IDK how that happened.

thats what i was told when i bought it,that it was new.I was just passing it on

OK I understand that, Unfortanitly what I was gettin at was that I left i car that i just bought at some guys house for 2 days, and when i went to pick it up it has a huge problome that wasnt there during the test drive, put yourself in my position and what you would think.

But you couldnt even drive stick.You couldnt shift for shit and went through 2 gears and said you wanted it.I drove you down the road again and went through them with you.So technically you didnt really test drive shit.im responsible enough to not fuck with a car after its sold.Im done in this thread.

But hittin the gas pedle with the car in a gear is Enough to see if the clutch is bad and it wasnt, and u drove it and drove it hard, ur real defensive on this situation and all u had to say was ya did nothin to the clutch, sooooooo, IDK

Should have never bought a dodge/dsm. Very very bad combo of cars haha. Good luck with that .

didnt u say u goto kenton before. ask carlson or willis lol. anyways try kicking the gas tank if its a fuel pump it will start use a spark tester see if you have spark.

i goto kenton too, i dont think there isnt one thing that carlson cant fix, he knows like everything lol.

yeah ian like i said too, use a spark tester and if you have spark jump the relay like newman said. i can help you out if you dont know how, just print out a wiring diagram for the relay

pull a plug after you tried turning it over if it looks wet well then your getting gas but no spark, if its dry then your looking at no fuel if this is the case get a F.P.T and check the pressure on the rail just my $.02

Ha Ha yeah, Willis hates my car, “Goddamn rice rockects” u should of seen the look on his face when I told him the alternotor was in the back cornor of the motor, We’ll fix it though.

Hey, the main control relay inside the car was fine I head it click on, but I didnt know that there was a secont realy under the airbox, thank god for Stealth 316.

So that relay was bad?

No the main realy in the car was good, but I didnt check the second one, also If u can hear the realy click on its good right, thats what I thought

While clicking is better than not clicking, you can’t really be sure unless you check for voltage with a meter.

Did you ever pull a plug and look for gas after cranking it a bit?

yes and I got no fuel and i checked for spark and I got spark, I didnt have tome to day bu I’m gonna test the power wire going to the pump.

After reading this, is it possible the clutch got soaked in power steering fluid? That would explain everything.

OK, but can I ask How the fluid gets into the bellhousing ? I’ve been told it is possable but was never explained as to how, If thats true I guess I owe someone an apology.

it can just seep in, the bell houseing is not a sealed unit. it has to have some air flow to cool the clutch.