Does anybody ever wrench on their cars around here?

x2

I just changed the plugs and wires in the wife’s town & country…

does that make me cooler? I wrenched in the driveway?

FIXED

only if you feel you need to be cooler

Yep, us GTO guys get together whenever somebody gets something new to install… We did a headers/cam build, pulled stock motor/installed a 416ci stroker, did a wilwood big brake kit and did my heads/cam build this year so far… been a slow year.

The exhaust on the truck is great.

People who choose to work on my 7 have little to no respect for themselves.

Haha how’s that coming along?

Having a town & county in my driveway, I’m as cool as it gets

Just wasn’t sure which group it put me into “into the scene” or “shitbag cluttering the thread”

I guess I’ll have to think long and hard about it while changing brakes and oil on that bad boy tonight…

Done and running, just has to get some inspection.

used to work on the delsol with jay and the hybrid crew or he would put me to work doing something else, now i am tryting to work on the 49 but time is limited, hey Tod you are more than welcome to work on my hooptie if the GTO is pissing you off. for that matter anybody that wants to sand the body smooth or help me weld in floor pans and move the body over about 1/2 an inch to the passanger side is more than welcome

Travis…

You know I hate body work.

I’ll be ready to assist in wiring and the air ride setup when you are ready.

I work on my car, I’m too broke and don’t have the time to take it anywhere.

That being said, I don’t work on it until something craps out… but then I do it myself. I drink beer, and I usually cuss a lot during the process, unless it’s something easy like brakes.

Go me.

Just started doing regular maintenance on my cars. Got ripped off by my mechanic for a $500 brake job that didn’t fix the issue. Ended up being diff fluid that needed to be replaced for $20. From now on I’ll be doing all my own regular maintenance (fluids, brakes, rotations, etc.). I’ve had a lot of fun learning my way around the cars and it is a pretty gratifying feeling when you finish up the job.

Holy shit, I’m a badass too then! I’m rockin a 2k9 Town & Country myself! Soon to be replaced with a 2011 though.

Did some work last night, almost got everything buttoned up and hopefully i’ll get to the track again before they all shut down.

[sarcasm]we care… we really care… [/sarcasm]

I know, that’s why I feel obligated to keep everyone (especially YOU) fully updated.

had a woody wagon mopar van. no family still awesome for the week owned it before the tranny went south.

blkpeblackcocklover can vouch for it.

useless info ^

id own another minivan. great for hauling junk

Since danhr NEEDS to be updated, I’ll continue to post here.

All I need to do now is some wiring and it’ll be ready to go. Man I hope I get it finished soon but work has me heading south for a bit.