Does anyone here run?

I rather drink beer then to run or lift.

Well duh, beer is epic.

Me too, but what good is it if you only do what you like? Tryin to be a little more rounded.

To your first post lol. Fuck beer.

burpies/pushups/lunges- all great cardio and excellent for your muscles.

Ryan, knew you’d have a comment for me, lol

I can’t do too much right now . Still not supposed to use my shoulder after surgery. Just running for another couple weeks.

Dude, that’s seriously moving.

I’m pretty sure I burnt more calories lugging our damn treadmill up to the 4th floor than I will using it.

I use the stair machine at PF for hitt’s, minimal impact on joints.

i thought running was not healthy?

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/running-may-be-harmful-your-heart

every gym i used to go to had a sign on the cardi machines. warnings.

marathon runners die every year training. and they are in perfect shape right? http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/marathon6.htm

very good. you will be less shaky when you get older because of this. i know people in my family that wished they didnt run as much as they did. it has a negitive effect for long term. unless you have a huge supply of roids

best way to build the lungs is sleeping in a hypobaric chamber, blood doping, and steroids. ask any professional

also the right mind set is key to achieving any goal. esp when it comes to the body.

Our favorite member, benjamin fizzle, is an avid runner. He’s done many marathons to Hannaford and back to get snack cakes and Mountain Dew. He taught me everything I know, you should hit him up.

You’re a fucking idiot holy shit.

The best way to impregnate a woman is to plant an artificially inseminated egg into her uterus, but that doesn’t mean sex won’t do the same thing.

Yes if anyone needs advice let me know.

if you are implying that you can achieve things people on roids do without roids i will laugh.

:haha

I’m not, but the information you provided is entirely useless. He suggested a way to do something, and you reply with some outlandish bullshit involving drugs and hypobaric chambers stating that it’s the “best” way.

You’re a moron.

my cardio fucking sucks, gotta start doing hiit training to get the off season bodyfat to melt away without loosing a shit load of muscle.

hop on the treadmill, jog at only like 40% of max heart rate for 45 seconds and then 90% for 15 seconds and repeat 10 times… Thats the way to go to keep the beach bod without slimming down to a stick loosing muscle mass.

well lets put it to the test then. take 2 people that are the closest alike and give one a treadmill and give the other roids,chamber,blood doping doctor, and we will see who benefits more in 1month.

then you can call me a moron

OH YOU MEAN ARTIFICIALLY ENHANCING SOMEONE’S PERFORMANCE WILL MAKE THAT PERFORMANCE BETTER THAN ONE WHOSE IS NOT?

WOW GROUNDBREAKING STUFF

YOU MUST BE A DOCTOR