Does anyone want a purebred Beagle?

One of my managers was forced to move into an apartment that does not allow pets, and as such his 4 year old male Beagle is at the SPCA. He found out today that if someone doesn’t adopt it in 24 hours, they are going to put it to sleep.

If anyone wants a Beagle, or knows anyone who does please PM me like, NOW.

I’d like to save the dog if possible, try and ask around.

Thanks

why wouldn’t he find an apt. that allows pets?

My apartment charges and extra 75 a month if you have a pet.

Is he fixed? and is he good with kids

He is fixed, he is good with kids, and it’s a very long story as to why my manager ended up there, but belive me, it wasn’t really his choice, and no one feels worse than him right now.

The dog has a home.

Great!

how much are dogs from the SPCA? are they free?

Well that didn’t take long. I was just about ready to take it. I would love another dog.

let me know if it doesnt work out.

I didnt want the dog but I wouldve taken it if it was about to get put to sleep.

A dog that age should never get put to sleep for no reason. Glad it found a home :tup:

great to see hes not goin down

So, despite the fact that they told Phil yesterday the dog had until this evening, and the fact that we notified them yesterday we had a home for the dog, they put him to sleep last night.

That’s right, they killed a dog they knew had a home.

I’d suggest anyone who can’t keep an animal find a no-kill organization, or just someone to take your pet directly, because the SPCA apparently doesn’t give a shit.

ugh.

what
the
fuck.

that’s horrible…

:wtf:.

holy gay :tdown:

No there are adoption fees from like $75 up depending on age/breed of dog…i paid 65 for my 3 month old kitten

I think my dog was like 300 bucks from the SPCA

They put the dog to sleep? FUCK THAT BULLSHIT. If it had a home, what the…

Which SPCA is this? I’m gonna steal all the animals and burn it down.

Why didn’t your friend just bring to dog to his friends house until he found a place for the dog? Why the SPCA? :frowning:

I’m super upset now.

[QUOTE=dawn]Which SPCA is this? I’m gonna steal all the animals and burn it down.
QUOTE]

uhhhh…

wow how friggin gay, which spca was that at?