Done......

Before (Last Summer Mid way through)

:kekegay:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4715

Now (As of tonight)

looks much nicer… what were those gauges for (last year)

does the CryO2 act as just a coolant for you? What are its benefits? What is it exactly cooling?

edit: you typically do not see those kind of systems, unless on forced induction cars… looks interesting

Guages are still there, The top one is an a/f and the bottome is a vacuum for my fuel rail…

wideband AF? or non accurate/narrow band?

Why not fuel pressure, instead of boost/vacuum?

its cools the intake charge, I also Have a fuel rail cooler, but I’m not fucking with it this year, I have entirely too much to do around the house this summer, especially after my meeting with the planning commision next week.

what performance benefits does it apply to your car?

like I said, you typically do not see that on NA cars… usually on boosted vehicles where they would have a higher heat intake charge, due to the air being compressed.

not a boost, its a strait vacuum…

Why not a fuel pressure :dunno:

That shit may all be changing depending on how the house shit previously mentioned goes. Now that I have the truck if I want and have the money I can rip the whole engine out this winter and put somthing interesting in if I really want to. :dunno:

I have been kicking around Ideas between S/c this engine, swping a Ecotec, to doing a 3800 S/C which a couple others are doing on the org. Who knows though…

same benifit… Cools the intake creating a denser charge.

To tell you the truth I did it to be different, I;m to the point where I could care less if anything has a prupose…

I have been feeling kind of wierd as of late and I don’t know why. Sorry I’m not more enthuised…

I know there was a thread about the actual kit several months ago that can explain everything…

Just don;t feel like retyping it right now. :hs:

looking alot better mike :bigthumb:

dont expect to win any more shows now with a less ricey looking car

I don;t even expect to win anymore just due to the fact of tony being in my class and people see a S?C and cream them selves…

I basically show up to promote the club and the other members…

I definitly agree looks 10x better without all that advertising shit on there and minus the wing :cool:

fuck… I just remembered I forgot to fasten down the bottom flush panel…

Fuck it I’ll do it tomarrow…Maybe…

That looks 100000000000000000000000X10^9999999999 x better. The only thing I would ditch is the bright silver mesh in the grille. Other than that it looks pretty clean.

Also, if you do anything, go turbo, not S/C.

that came with the Wings West Kit and its not that bright, thats just the light and flash. Also the hood has the same type of vents…

A big open hole would look like shit IMO unles there was an intercooler…

(no I’m not putting one on…lol )

love those wheels… trunk looks much better as well

Looks good :bigthumb:
Revised version is a lot better

looks better but what about a 1’’ drop?
not digging front bumper cover [thats just me]
nice trunk display
rear wing is better but its too long [if smaller i would really like it]

Car look really good.

I say piss on the 2200, and go with a swap. 3800, ecotec whatever, theres even an LSJ on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=7969079305&rd=1

And for the mesh, i would just paint it black or something then it might not stand out as much.