Dont drive on the ice V. Irondequait Bay....

lol, i definitely would have reported the truck stolen.

him - hello, police? yeah hi, i just realized my truck was stolen. went out to go get some burgers and its gone.

police - yeah, we found that truck. its sitting in Irondequois bay

him - shit, what a dumb criminal

shit, is that chirs durban?

gona be on channel 10 tonight . lolz

For some reason I can’t stop laughing at this… sentence? I keep saying it over and over in my head in different ways.

Oh boy, this is too too funny.

Silly silly boy

Wow, simply put he should have claimed vehicle was stolen. But that probably would have back fired.

He better have everyone claim they couldn’t see and next thing they knew they were on the ice, tried to stop and it fell through.

If that work’s he’ll probably have about 5,000 people blackmailing him with a printout of a thread entitled “Extreme sledding gone wrong.”

:ham:

Is that blackmale or extortion?
<–Goes to look it up to prepare for the GMAT

EDIT: Extortion.

Answer is Blackmail

“Extortion is distinguished from blackmail. In blackmail, the blackmailer threatens to do something which would be legal or normally allowed unless paid money or property.”

Sure enough. Blackmail it is! :tup:

BAHAHAHA PWND. as Mike said, no surprise considering the source.

yeah, I’m practically rolling on the floor here.

You know that thread will get back to geico some how…

“We were waiting for your call”

probbley have the poor kid on speaker phone

either they have to break a 300 foot long path tru the ice, or lay out steel plates to drive some sort of recovery equipment out there

chainsaws and chain might be the best bet, unless they dont want to drag the vehical thru the water

and oh yea, when some nutcase drove his car into Atlanta’s fresh water reservior, they fined him the full 25K. but he intentionaly did that, where s this guy had no intention of sinking into the lake. but it also only took a single tow truck and no extra equipment to get the car out down in atlanta

did one of you call into the EDGE about this?

:word: heard that too… figured it’d be someone on this board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nope, it’s not just you

i’m serious - that’s what i would have done. Fuck that, it’s at least worth a shot

IB4 someone flames me, b/c they like getting reamed

Yeah, they said it was in East Aurora.:smash2:

I figured the kid would have posted an update by now. Maybe the DEC took him out for dinner after the gang bang.

I wonder if he realizes it’s too late for that? Google Spyders and the waybackmachine already have their stuff archived :mamoru:

They might want to “edit” out dude’s first name too :wink:

OOP too late. :biglaugh:

“Just another case about the wrong path” - Slick Rick, tha Rula