Donuts in Edm.

Was chillin at my couse all night Friday Night/Sat Morning messing around and stuff. And decided to go do some donuts, isnce its slippery out.

We were on the Northside, could not find a single open parking lot that was empty. So, my question is where in edm can one do donuts at say 4:00am to 6:00am in the morning??

west edmonton mall huge parking lot tons of fun!!! :roll:

yeah but cops patrol there like hookers on 97st

west end. 184th street just off 118th ave. theres long buildings along the road. big parking lots behind there. i guess people go there to drift sometimes :roll:

no west edmonton mall is teh greatest drift track in allll of alberta!!!

I like to go to the main parking lot and link drifts between the upper and lower levels.

Edit: Wait, I don’t drift.

Theres an awesome parking lot to drift in downtown. The address is 9620 - 103A Avenue.

HA HA HA HA HA HA! Dave FTW! :E

Give away all the spots to the cops eh…

I’m pretty sure they know about the last one Dave posted - you might wanna look up that address. :E

Lemme guess… Cop shop??

There is a krispy kream in southcommon. But it might have closed.

Honey Cruelers from tim hortons are always good.

Try police headquarters. Some morons in a DSM last year decided to do burnouts in that parking lot with canada-wide warrants issued for their arrest. Probably the only time I nearly crashed my car laughing at a story on the radio. :E

^^ Yup and IIRC, they also had drugs and dirty cash on them as well, and possibly a gun. Either way it was funny shit.

try to go out to south edmonton common, other good spot is at 50str and sh p hwy there is shipping yard there.

hahah DSM’ers FTW