Dork

:greddy: :greddy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98062&item=4544338758&rd=1 :greddy: :greddy:

I have only driven the car for about 100 miles, I’ve only raced it once just to get a 1/4 mile time. It was not on a dragstrip, and I was running pump gas and just a set of BF Goodrich sport tires. My time? 10.25 seconds. With myself and one passenger (175 + 150=325 pounds of passengers).

:rofl:

404 Dork not found. He embillished a little about the “if you did a few more things it will be in the 8’s” shit… is that what you are referring to?

He forgot to mention they were timing it with a sundial!

Once you reach a certain time/speed aren’t you required to have a 5 point harness instead of a regular seat belt?

I think so

So there is no 5 point harness… if it is sooooo fast… shouldn’t it be there? That DORK is a big liar head.

he never raced it at the dragstrip…sooo therefore he doesnt need that…but person seems to be an idiot

Q: Who did the work in Houston
Apr-19-05
A: I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to that question. :jerkit:

At least you can tune superchargers to 700 plus horse power :jerkit:

one-eyed smitty timed it with his rodex

The car is not running 100% like when I got it, my guess is that some kind of sensor is malfunctioning, but I don’t really have the time or mechanical ability to fix it myself, and because I put myself in great debt to buy it, I can’t hire someone to do it, so I’m probably losing this car over a $100 fix, but I don’t even know where to start looking for the problem. The car still runs and drives fine and will probably outrun anything out there, but it just gets a little fussy every now and then, and is difficult to start. Even though it is driveable, I will not permit it to be driven away from here. Since I don’t know what the problem is, I don’t want it to be driven far before it is solved, so the car must be shipped or trailered.

funny you say that.

my grandparents hired a one eyed smitty to work in thier bar in the 80’s

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

shady

required with a rollcage, unless not specified by your class regulations. Otherwise, the restraint system must be equipped with an accepted quick-release type drivers seat belt. IHRA rules.