downed rider today

angela is a good kid , she is good looking . she did a lot of car modeling and whatnot in the past

i edited due to the fact as it came out strong , yes i was wrong to say that as i dont wish death upon him . but if u had to deal with the shit i did cause he wanted to report his ninja stolen so he could get the money for it and steal another bike with someone i have very little pity for him

Yea that chick was with my buddy for along time before this kid.

well thats your take on the situation, Your entitled to it, but for someone like me who cares for the kid, please just keep it yourself… I dont want to start trouble but this is not easy to deal with.

im sure and i feel bad for angela

wow a sad situation.

Why is the other rider an asshole? And if your friend was trying to keep up he should have had enough common sense in himself to let off, rather then try to ride outside his comfort/skill level.

Because they were both riding like assholes exceeding the speed limit?

This is about to turn into another tazer thread.

no it wont

Nah, it’s already on the downswing thankfully. Both events are terrible, that’s it. It over.

there’s no Hulk Hogan wannabe making silly threats in this thread so I doubt its gonna turn into that.

Everybody accepted the fact that this guy was doing something stupid and nobody denied it saying he was a good guy and wouldnt do that sort of thing.

Oh boy…

I bet some people can’t stand all this…

Really? Are you ever going to grow up? You are just as bad if not worse with all the dumb ass shit you say.

Bottom line ITT is it sucks what happened for family and friends however he did it to himself and everyone will have there own opinion…its called freedom of speech.

As far as him being a good kid (I wouldnt know) but in my experience of seeing people getting killed or severely hurt everyone that knows the victim always seems to come out of the closet to tell the media he/she was a great kid and would never do anything wrong. Which 90% is a bunch of BS. Most people so stupid shit that is illegal and it gets them in this type of situation.

says the guy with “Hopes silveradomangina reads this on his phone while driving and crashes into a tree.” in his signature

jump off my nuts with that shit. Was I not right with the roids shit show? And that toolbag comes on like he’s gonna beat everybody’s ass and shit, not me. Yeah, I keep it going because its fun as hell to keep it going and I love fucking with him.

Are you serious with this post? Everyone, including yourself, has busted balls on this forum and helped stir the pot with some type of thread.

:dunno :wink:

Hahaha I was thinking the same.

:skid
:skid