Dr.Jekyll Exhaust = works well on new setup

If hes got a separate tune (which I belive Dan does), than having the 02 not in use, or even unplugged at that matter, will do nothing different than anytime its plugged in.

However, without a piggyback or ems than yes it won’t work properly.

Its like when you have the 02 sensor unplugged from the ECU, it goes into limp mode…giving maybe 5psi. With his tune its completely tricking the ECU to give it “the thumbs up” approach on the a/f.

nd4bst…i’m sorry. but i really don’t understand how your getting your closed/open loop situation. but umm yea…

back on the actual topic. that is a bad ass set-up. I have always wanted a dump. the way it’s built it looks so clean and smooth. personally i think i would of done the “y” part a bit different. in the end there would be no gains from my “y” design to yours. just personal preference. all in all. Two thumbs way the fuck up!

btw, that shop looks like it’s off of Tomken. I can’t remember the name of the street for the life of me right now. I was in unit 23 2 years ago working nights at a engine/roll cage etc etc shop.

…SG i believe lol

i know it’s SG. i said the street it’s on. i dont know why i can’t remember

Ohh, I miss-read that.
Thought you didn’t know what shop it was.

It’s all good lol.

I wanna say the street starts with a “W” shit man. i can’t member!

I have seen a lot of pictures of stuff coming out of there. I am really impressed. I try my best to get quality work like that out of my equipment at my shop. it’s hard to even get it close to that. I’ve always wanted and always will want a shop just dedicated to customizing. Repair is…bleh

Wilkinson

Thats it! wow i feel much better now.

SG is on the corner of wilkinson by the tractor trailer parkin lot…?

You stick to reading the internet kid…and I’ll stick to actually tuning cars.

I wasn’t trying to be a dick about but you obviously don’t really understand what is going on here.

Had you not acted like a pissy kid, I would have gladly explained why my car doesn’t even need an O2 sensor, and the O2 sensor is ONLY in the car in induce a highway lean condition when cruising…but I won’t bother with that now.

dude he is running fuel maps

good job looking like an idiot

time for breakfast :slight_smile: