Drift Mania

Holy Shit, Those are some baller rims…

Price tag on those at least a grand a wheel… :shock:

It’s the stock bumper with a one piece rear aero.

Try $25G for all 4 wheels

that looks like the stock kouki silvia K’s rear valence.

if anyone can get that let me know!!

thats the car with the RB26DETT right? i saw it in montreal last year.

Would you happen to know what make it is? or where I might find one?

$25G? What kind of wheels are they?

sry…not 25G for that set…there was another set i believe pre production on the supercharged Z06 at automotion. Custom made for that car. Davin wheels

the wheels on the red s14 were 5k per wheel, i think they are the same as teh zo6

http://www.sequence-garage.com/forums/uploads/post-19-1123048891.jpg

ahhh memories… :frowning: except my flat spot wasn’t quite that big…it is most likely melted all the way through the ring lands…

what kind of pistons are you getting?
what size?
coatings?

any other internal goodies?

damn, 5 k a rim, they are nie but not that nice, for less than that you can get a ballin set of veilside rims, meh, different strokes i suppose

If you can afford 5K a rim, and still drive a 240, you’re either a diehard fan, or need to have your head examined.

CP 87mm 9.0:1 compression pistons
Cometic 1.18mm headgasket
Rocker arm stoppers of some sort

thats it just want to get her back up and running, should be running by next friday latest unless i have a problem sourcing any gaskets i may need

That car has a lot more than just 5k a rim into it…

http://www.davinwheels.com/2005/speed.php?qWhatMC=SPEED_Rim2_mc

That car has a lot more than just 5k a rim into it…[/quote]
Doesn’t that only prove my point further? :stuck_out_tongue:

That car has a lot more than just 5k a rim into it…[/quote]
Doesn’t that only prove my point further? :p[/quote]

Nope. Example:

s13 = $2500 ish for a decent one.
SR clip = $4000
Body kit = $1500
Paint Job = $2000
Coilovers = $1000
Exaust/Manifold = $1500
Turbo Upgrade = $800
Standalone or piggy back = $1000
Other crap… this is assuming you are paying retail…

The list can go on too… I wouldn’t consider that to be crazy or die hard, if that’s the car I think it is, it is very fast…

Okay… and just the rims on this car exceed that list. And he has crazy-ass brakes front and rear. Atleast 60K spent on that car, which could’ve bought him a much nicer car, with way more potential. Point is, he’s either loaded and wasteful, and can afford to throw 20K on rims, then beat the snot out of the car on the track, where there is some risk of totaling it, and pretty much GUARANTEED that he’s gonna put some curb rash on those babies, or, he’s a total hard parker. Either way, I’m not impressed by someone pelting money at their car, I find it far more impressive when someone builds a crazy-ass car on their own, within a reasonable budget without throwing money away on stupidity.

Here here, or is it hear hear?

very true, I concur

What do you consider stupidity?

Where do you draw the line…

If your $60k 240sx can go toe-to-toe (or better) with a $60k new car, then what is the problem?