Drift Mania

i dont see that crazy. and so what if he takes it on the track. id still do it too! whats the point of putting the money into the performance so others can look at you and say “WOW THAT THING IS FAST” while it just sits there. yes it is alot of money…but wouldnt you want the rewards of all hte money it took? maybe its just me…

brock

Rims were under 10k w/tires for sure.

If that is the Automotion car it is an RB26DETT with many upgraded goodies. I don’t think there are many $60k cars on the road that would even keep up close enough to see the licence plate… let alone hang with it.

That’s the car that I think it is.

Solarian, my list was not complete, it says “EXAMPLE”.

Also rims are transferable between cars, resale will be high on those rims, and I’m sure that those are not his track wheels so…

Your point is what? That his car looks good so he must have spent too much money on it?

That car will own any 60k new car in most aspects.

http://x1.putfile.com/7/20423464016.jpg
http://x1.putfile.com/7/20423530791.jpg

Dear lord, I need to shower and change after those pics, fuckin crazy!!

I don’t get it… what part do you call “one piece”?

I see a non-stock bumper…and I see valences.

Please explain… I’m confused. :oops:

Misspies

Keep in mind Automotion is before all else…a body shop.

yes.

s14_2Nv made an assertion and I’m asking for explanation.

Misspies

I was talking to the guy briefly on sunday, and

a) He claims $75k was spent (continual costs, most likely including previous engines)
b) He did the RB because he kept on blowing up SR’s at 20psi in 5th
c) The widebody is steel
d) The rear brakes are custom (no ebrake, custom caliper braket)

absolutley amazing car. Clean, good bodywork… I don’t really care if he’s a hardparker, or he’s stupid and spent too much money on a car, or he has a big ego or bla bla bla

all I know is that the car is pretty much what I would do if I won the lottery, and I have seen people put more money into interlock driveways (which is more of a waste in my opinion)

quick vid from sunday

right click, save as, don’t rape my server

montreal is like hiding, its like nobody heard of them, they have crazy cars and what look like sick events, if only i had a trailor and more than $350 a paycheque.

its cause they speak french, no one knows what the hell goes on there.

I define wasted as money that could’ve been spent better elsewhere. There are a whole bunch of examples of cars that deserve way more respect than his, and there’s even one right off the top of my head, he even posts here: ADAM. I’ve been reading through his site so that I can learn as much about turboing the KA as possible, and I gotta say, I nearly shit my pants. What he’s done with that car, now THAT’s impressive. $25,000 rims is being a spoiled little bitch. Especially when he got them from a rim maker that specializes in spinners. Real hardcore there :thumbdown: And what about Pavel’s car? The custom V-Mount + self made exhaust? There’s so many people out there, with way nicer cars, way more effort and ingenuity put into them. I think I’m gonna give credit to the real tuners on this one, rather than the people that just pelt money at their car to make it go fast.

Watch it Solarian…

That spoiled bitch can drive circles around alot of the guys here…

yup that red S14 has a wild RB26 in it,

the Davin wheels on the supercharged Z06 were $25k in 22" the S14 wears 20" Davins at $15k for the whole set.

not only does the car have a steel widebody that was being installed when were up there last time, but at the same time the dude was seam welding the chassis.

…and the S14.5 is even nicer…unbeleiveablly.

yes automotion is a body shop but they are building what are honestly the hottest s-chassis cars in the country.

i really dont think you can ask for more than fully prepped RB26 in a seam welded chassis with top of the line aero and first class body work.

paint jobs at automotion start START at $3k.

when we were there last month they had a vintage mustang, the 2 S14’s ,the supercharged Z06 and a porsche in the shop.

they also had a WRX and another nice S14 outside.

if i got the story straight the owner’s brother is using one of my front lips on his convertible…BAM NIGGA, BINGS.CA IS SUPPA JDM TYTE YO!

Let’s be honest…

Seam welding isn’t that big of a deal…

no, but it’s something that only really gets done on the sharpest of cars.

and i’m sure if it had everything else done to it you would call it out for not being seam welded.

No I wouldn’t… the hell do I care?

It’s not my car…

Do you even know ADAM? He spent A LOT of money on his car too.

the car is a showy race car.

what do you expect them to do weld up a pavel exhaust so that 5% of the people who see it at a car show go yo sick he did it himself, and the other 95% go EW THATS DIRTY WTF, because there ginos and thats what they like. Do you think people come into a body shop and go, yo i want a primer paint job and i want a few drifting bashes on the side with a scratched wheel. no the majority come in and go, yo broz i saw this sixxccc accord today bro it had a shogun body kit it was off da hook i want my car painted canary yellow with that kit broz, call my cell and ask for SoLiDGiNo69

you need to think about the big picture. this car is promoting his shop, look there is already 4 pages on son about it.

that was a stupid post.