Drug testing for welfare recipients in FL.

Make it so they cant get around it. Have somebody watching them and/or take a hair follicle sample for testing. No getting around the follicle test.

Yeah you can use your kid’s piss but not their hair.

more taxes ??? how is that dont ya realize how much most of these scums waste ? the offset would be worth it i.m.o . yes there is ways around every drug test as i have tried em all for when i was on paper and whatnot but i dont see a huge crime wave coming cause of people not getting foodstamps , maybe just maybe the slut in the ghetto will acyually have to get off her knees and work to supply her eleventeen kids and feel better about her whore self .

but ill wait till sketchy and yorita come in saying its a chemicalk imbalance and its in there d.n.a on why they cant change being jobless

I’d rather pay $20 to inconvenience some porch monkey to jump through hoops than to just hand them $5 for nothing.

HAHAHAHHAHA so true. +rep

sig material right there.

I know little about the welfare system and how it works. But from what I do know, I feel like there should be a limit to how long someone can stay on welfare. Exceptions like injury and illness aside, force people to reapply and have diminishing returns. First application is good for a year, 2nd 8 months, 3rd 4 months, and then you’re done unless you have a valid reason other than “you couldn’t find a job”.

I think unemployment should be regulated with Welfare. Dumb fucks not working because why bother when you can get $420 a week doing NOTHING.

Unemployment should never pay higher than someone working full time at a low paying job.

If it can be done quickly and accurately then I see it as a program worth implementing. There really is no argument against it although I’m sure they’ll try and come up with something. Many of us take drug tests for employment so taking one for what is essentially free money should not be a problem.

I wouldn’t mind my tax dollars being used for something like this in fact I’d like to go a bit further and develop more job placement programs to get these people off the social teet and back in the work force. People working, making money leads to more spending and that in turn leads to a more robust economy and a better life for all of us.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd being out on disability only pays $170/week before taxes. So lets get this straight. You’re better off being a total worthless piece of shit and get your ass fired rather than be a good, honest and hard working employee who becomes sick and has no control over it. New York.

Yeah I agree. I was playing devils advocate earlier and was struggling to defend the other side. It seems like a step in the right direction.

Yep. Plus many unemployed get under the table jobs and make bank.

I had a theory on this that would never work but could solve a lot of issues with unemployment

Have a building where the unemployed have to report to, and there they will sit on a computer and look for jobs. That will make sure they will get re hired and makes sure they aren’t working another job.

At the same time if a taxpayer comes in who needs basic help such as an elder needs her mow lawned, she could pick someone in tr building to go down and do the job. She’s the boss after all as a taxpayer.

This way a lot less people will be on it, and they will actually get paid for work.

Make them clean up parks or something.

I am totally for this to be nationwide, I’m sick of people who don’t have jobs that can’t afford to eat or pay rent but they can have an iPhone so they can get in touch with there “drug connections” and they use money from welfare or unemployment, I also hate the unemployed that don’t even try to get a fucking job, it pisses me off that people won’t lower there standards a bit to get a job, there are plenty of places hiring but people think they are too good to actually work a lower level job like at a fast food restaurant, last time I checked money is money no matter what job it comes from.

And I really hate to see my tax money going to people who spend it on chrome 26" wheels because instead of getting a job they rather be lazy fucks and mooch or the hard working americans. To me it seems like the people who don’t work seem to live a better lifestyle, own better vehicles then employed people by collecting our tax money. Damn porch monkeys.

End rant.

It about time TBH.

Problem is you can get paid less working full time at a fast food place, than sitting on your ass doing nothing.

You really expect people to pick work at a place “below their standards” for a pay cut vs unemployment?

I think they should mandate at least 3 applications/ month for those on welfare… that way its at least a slight indication they are trying to get a job. Unless its a medical reason in which something should be done to verify it.

:rofl :rofl

My take on this is, cut welfare/unemployment and no government “job creation programs” as they are way to inefficient. I dont want my taxes going to some shitty government programs.

Cant get a job in this “tough economy”? Tough shit, figure it out yourself, don’t just mooch off everyone else who is responsible. Maybe if you were nice to your friends and family they would help you out with money and/or a job.

No, I understand that, Americans are lazy and thats why we have an obesity problem. Facts are facts. It just irritates me because I’m not one who can just sit around without a job. I would lose my mind.

Fucking finally, and to be honest I dont think the drug test should be to just apply and initally get on welfare, I think every week before they recieve their check they should have to take one. I can see some scumbag laying low for a little bit knowing they will get on it and then continuing to abuse after they get it.

This is the problem.