dumbass neon-neon-neon4 owner

http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75356

:rofl:

HA! I got the oil out without taking the nut off. My car probably hates me now though. I just unscrewed the oil filter and turned the car on. Makes a mess because oil sprays everywhere, but I got the shit out of the car. Filled it up with mobile one and yeah.
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

:eek4:

and to think this is the forumn flyinglow uses to mod his new neon

:rolleyes:

:doh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dear god… we must kill them all before they breed

I’ve heard of sticking screw drivers in oil filters and twisting them off before… but wow, I’ve never would’ve phathom to think of something like that. Oh well, I wonder what the dealer will say when he goes in for a new engine in the future

404 error funny post about neon driver not found

are you serious? read the whole first page. The dude couldn’t get the drain plug out, so he took off the oil filter and started the engine to get all the old oil out.

:sadwavey:

Guilty

x2 :sadwavey:

lol what a fuckin :tool:

don’t feel bad… x3

not me…

lmao… SOME PEOPLE’S KIDS!!

whats the deal? Thats how I change my oil. :slight_smile:

x4

i used to work at advanced and some lady tried to change her own oil…she owned a focus and we told her how much she we need…soo she took the oil and fliter home…and changed it…she came back and bought like 6 more quarts…soo we start wondering whats going on…her hood is up…adn were like…wtf…she comes back in and buys 6 more…now we are like…what the fuck is this chick doing…she goes out…and puts like 6 more quarts in… :wtf: …she starts her car up…and it looks like the london fog rolled in…it was sooo bad…smoke everywhere…this chick put 16 quarts in her car…she trys to pull away…and stalls in the middle of a 4 lane road…we push her back in…and we asked her what she did…she said that she thought the oil was suposed to be seen at the top of the vavle cover…she thought it need to go to the top…didnt konw about the dipstick…soo we r not allowed to change oil (the employes) so some dude helps her…and he draind like 15 quarts of oil…she needed new plugs o2 sensors…the works…we couldnt belive that