EFFING MICE!!1

Anyone needs a stray cat my brothers retarded girlfriend left her 3 disgusting cats at my parents house after she left because she’s a huge cunt. My mom put them in the garage opened the door and said fuck you you’re on your own. So if you want some mouse hunters…lol

Mothballs work very well but stink the shit up bad.

another old trick is to soak cotton balls in peppermint extract liquid and place them in the cars. something about that stuffs that fucks with the mice and drives them out.

never tried that dryer sheet thing but I’ll give that a shot myself here. We’re always storing shit up here.

Ive used dyer sheets and irish spring for two winters and never had any problems at all

wasnt in the mood to fap again, and i got a job recently.

I throw in 10 black ice x-mas trees . In all the cars at my garage and not 1 mouse issue and I’m in a field lol

I thought those were what the colored folks used to hide the smell of blunts being smoked in the car

thx guys!!

Fucking coloreds

What are ya doin?

dude i dont even want to say. it’s above sucking trucker dicks in a rest stop but not that far.

skidplates possible new job? jizzmopper
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXytukNlFM[/ame]

close enough.

It’s better than saying “I sit home like a lazy entitled high school student while mommy and daddy foot the bills because I’m too good for responsibility”

never claimed to be entitled, and i certainly never said i was too good for responsibility.

what do you do jizzplate?

You missed the point. I was stating the fact that you have a job regardless of how shitty of one it is its better than most lazy high schoolers.

oh, i getcha.

cmon let’s hear it. We’ve ruled out lot lizard

mcdonalds. :facepalm

oh brother