Ender's S4-A guide to being hood rich

Just saw this comment and lold :smiley:

Ender: Nice pics and progress! Clean your engine bay, trust me it’s not that hard and is pretty rewarding. Simple Green spray and a wet rag should get just about everything in there nice and clean.

Cool, I’ll give it a shot the next chance I get!

Nice dude!!! I just picked up a 00 Santorin S4. Lookin good.

love the white guts.

Awesome man, we have the exact same car haha! You’ll love it even when it’s asking you for money :lol How many miles and where did you get it?

his has black hides, and all maintenance is up to date. it was a really good pick up.

Thanks for the kind words Brett. It is in great shape. From Bridgewater Jersey. Love your interior tho!!

Just saw your car like 10 min ago on western. I <3 S4’s

I got rear ended in the accord yesterday morning, so I took the evening to put my DPs back on. Sounds DIRTY and I can actually notice the gain. No CEL for the first time in months is nice too!

Thanks man, can’t wait to see what you do with yours.

It wasn’t when I missed 2nd pulling out of cumby’s was it? :lol

No it was the side street that you pulled out of at the red light down by western turnpike golf course i broke my neck trying to look at the car. i slowed way down to see if you would catch up but you were just putting along haha

Aw man, car is never warmed up enough at that point. Its good to go at 155 and 20, then I never leave boost until I get to work in CP :lol

HAHA im suprised you didnt see me i creeped by and just stared at your car haha

Were you in a white scion xb?

NOOOOOOO SRSLY!!! dumped black mk3 Jetta with wide wheels

Haha yea thats what I thought. Sorry, didn’t mean to accuse you of being a scion driver haha. Figured I’d ask because thats the only person I noticed looking over when I was at the light.

you were probly 6 cars behind me at the 20 and 155 intersection. you drive that way everyday?

Yea, but usually a little later. I came in early today to get some extra work done.

GOTCHA

win? because that 1/4 panel was looking pretty fly

come on now, they arent that wide.