Engine died omg need help

oki doki. went for an oil change lastnight everything went smooth. started fine this morning drove about half hour noticed no problems, went to downshift to go up a hill and after 3000RPM the car just started to bog out. put back into 4th and coasted up the hill. drove into a parking lot put it into first to accelerate same thing at 3000rpm boging out. turned it off, went to restart and now not starting at all. any ideas would be great need to get home at the end of the day.
Car is a 1990 with SOHC KA.e
Thanks son!

dizzy, wires, plugs might wanna check there first!?

no other problems before this, ever?

you ‘went’ for an oil change? who did it, a private shop? oil place? your buddy?

first thing I’d be doing is checking the oil level

Yeah, any knocking?

Took it to a quick lube, never had this problem before. going to check oil level now. also considering moisture in gas? also dizzy wires and plugs fairly new.

check oil level, same thing happened to my honda… result low on oil

Oil Level fine. Thinking fuel pump. i couldnt here the pump when i turned the key so i popped off the fuel line at the filter and turned it over no gas squirted out. Also before i turned the car off the first time it idoled fine and reved fine when in neutral. just bogged when driving.
Leaning at fuel pump tho any thoughts?
pump location?
any other tests i can to to single out fuel pump?

hit the fuel sending worked for me

The exact same thing happened to my R32. I would be driving it then it wouls start hesitating and then turn off. Just replaced the fuel pump and it was fine. But to be fair I also changed the CAS, Alternator, Battery, Coil packs, Fuel filter, and spark plugs just to be safe.

BRA. so i wack the sending unit with a wrench and it fired up. hahaha. i ordered a new pump ill swap it when wacking it no longer works lol

LOL.

Who said that wacking shit never fixed problems.

soooooo… hitting it didnt work, got about 10 feet and died.

looks like im changing the pump in a parking lot !!

When my window amp was dieing, all I needed to do was wack the side of the door and it would work.

When my speaker stopped working, I would wack the side of the door and it would work.

When my locks stopped working, I would wack the side of the door and it would work…

Than I realized, I locked myself out…

bahahahaha oh man. thats fuckin awesome.

that’s perfect for a sig lmao

then he whacked the window to fix the problem, lol

Do ittt…

Quote me into your sig lol

don’t fit :frowning:

Can’t make it smaller at all?

how bout:

When my window amp died, I’d smack the door and it would work.
When my speaker dies, I’d smack the door and it would work.
When my locks died, I’d smack the door and it would work.
Than I realized, I locked myself out…