1. Poose22
  2. JDMR2
  3. Bamfer9duce
  4. adictd2b00st
  5. silvergtp
  6. Dennis
  7. K Cuv
  8. Aaron

i have a pending player that may get us that 9th player we need. if i need someone to get anyone, ill let you’s know

ok, im getting post crazy here, but i guess since i want 9 players on our team for next session, i can figure out the cost for each player. here’s what it’s gonna be:

session cost: $895
ref fees for 12 games: $240

895 + 240 = 1135
1135 / 9 = $127

so it’s gonna cost us $127 per person. so that’s what ill need by our 1st game. and remember, you need to get the $30 insurance too. hopefully that doesn’t jump in price too. it does suck that the session cost jumped up, but remember, we are playing a lot more games.

Hey what time is our game tomorrow?

My old team is starting up again, so I’m out for next session. I will definitely see you guys around though!!

we dont play tomorrow. our next game is the 3rd at 10pm

you’re a homo

and naturally, im still in for sure…i might be able to score us a real good goalie if dennis backs out…

I probally won’t make half the games anyway. I really don’t know why I bother!!!

MRPOO sucks!!!

our first game will prolly be this upcoming tuesday. and for you guys that havent payed yet, ill be pming you to make sure if you want to play cus we’ll need to pay them the rest this tuesday.

anyone one have an extra orage jersey for tonight?

The game is at 8 right?

yea tonites game is at 8. sorry tho can’t help ya out on the jersey thing

just buy one at great skate

yeah, thats what I told them to do.

yea i think its like…15 bucks for the blank ones, same thing we have

im gonna color on mine…so that i have a number at least lol

haha with a marker? nice

just use tape.

Change your # everytime u sub

hey tom how’d those pics come out? :slight_smile:

yea we had a pretty damn good game today

She’s going to load them in her computer today. Posts will be up later.

:word: now that we have some defensman you and jared can finally focus on scoring instead of playing back :tup: that being said, the forwards also did a really nice job of backchecking too, the oddman rushes were down alot from last week

yea im done playing defense lol