Erie County Pistol permit - opinions needed

But you actually get something for your money with firearm purchases…something tangible.

Oddly enough in liberal Vermont, I could walk into a gun shop, buy whatever the hell I wanted, and walk out with it concealed or open with no permit needed. Only places where it is illegal to carry is courthouses or schools.

I almost feel compelled to buy a gun just because I can so easily, ha.

I just had a huge set back. turned my app in in Jan and got my finger printing done. Rec’d all my ref forms in the mail in may and passed them out. 1 lady backs out on me saying she didnt know me well enuff to answer some of the ?s. BPD sends me the app back to swap her out. I lose the fucking apps. I have to start over!!!

Bump. Friend got his after exactly 1 year to the day. He had some issues with his application though, so others shouldnt use that as a standard for how long it will take. He got unrestricted first time out, so yes it is possible. I’m still trying to find references in cheektowaga–need to make more friends.

Yesterday was exactly 8 months to the day since my fingerprinting was done. I just push my permit to the back of my mind.

set it and forget it

When I got mine I forgot about it completely until a good friend called me up and said, “I just got a call from the Amherst Police about you”. Freaked me out because I still didn’t remember so I thought I was in big trouble until he said it was about the permit. lol