ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Thats what I thought. The potential of that car is WAY past a local kid trying to bang cones in a parking lot!

I would put $100 on the fact that any of the regular spec racers could wipe the floor with his car on any track. Driver skill and car setup > $$$ blindly dumped into the car.

Yes, one of the most important fundamentals in performance driving. Especially in medium power awd cars. That’s why you gotta put a bigger rear tire in the back so it won’t oversteer anymore. Duh.

Smaller tires in rear, epic driftz. :lol

Yeah exactly.

My lawn tractor had alot of oversteer and the back tires were just spinning on the grass in turns, rutting up my yard. I put on some 265’s out back and BAM, now it undesteers and I cant even turn in. Should I just downsize to 225’s?

I got an idea. Does it turn poorly to the left? If so, just put change the oem 235/40 right rear to a 255/55! that would do it!

5 star thread:rofl

Right again and there are many vids online to prove that fact. The car is so well balanced and sharp that it can make even mediocre drivers look good. I guess every rule has an exception though.

:rofl
+1

Ill sell you slicks and skinnies ernald.

:rofl

I’m getting Hoosier drags for the rears in a245 and leave fronts at 235… Can’t wait to smoke my transfer case!!!

Ditch the hankook ventus tires, go get star specs.

Lots of AWD cars run staggered setups, but as KK said, the overall diameter is what matters most. I believe in order to not make your center diff tel you to piss off, it should be within 2%.

Guys, just let Ern do what he pleases. Don’t give him any advice whatsoever since he won’t listen anyways. Plus when the car is totally fucked, it’ll be one less Evo X driving on the road, thus the values may go up.

ernie I thought u don’t race on the street? so cuz cars with more power beat u ur pissy so if I roll on u with my bike an u can’t keep up what u gonna do spray the car till it goes boom

wtf? :rofl

This thread is epic

If a G8 walked you past 65 its going to take a considerable amount of modification to keep up with a LS2 GTO from a roll. Dont you already have an intake and TBE? Id say its time to crank up the boost but youre already having trouble controlling the car so thats obviously a terrible idea.

GTO’s and G8 GT’s pull me too. We would be a good run!

I have a problem with my front wheels spinning. I have staggered wheels as well. 17 x 9.5 up front and 18 x 10.5 in the rear.

you think erngotti, I should go with a 11" wide wheel up front to help with my traction issues? I only currently have a 195-50-17 tire on the front.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

• rep for that

ssssssssmokin needs some ssssskinnies on the back

erngotti where you at