ErnGotti's Race Car, 94emo_xe's blown balls, and 240sx ricertalk BS.

he doesn’t need straight wheels, 240’s have enough understeer as it is, keeping the wheels cambered in helps alleviate that.

p.s. i never understeer.

mine werent rubbing.

it was a defect in the tires. Tire rack won’t cover it though cause it was over 3000 miles

???Since when is there “a lot” of understeer?

I definitely agree…I have incredible sticky tires, heavy wheels and a BONE STOCK 133k miles SOHC KA and I can cut mine out at the drop of a hat…no such thing as understeer…

240’s are well known for there understeer, under hard cornering not when you already are oversteering.

since they were designed in 1989

as you track your car more you will realize this. It may not be as noticeable in auto-x but in drifting you notice it quick. That’s why you see a lot of guys new to the sport that tend to push through a corner when they try and power over.

I had to camber mine in a bit due to the understeer, and I will probably go even more. For reference on said understeer I highly recommend you watch the Drift Bible dvd.

And steve, I would say get a 5 or 10mm spacer so that you can run negative camber without any rubbing

What degree camber would you recommend? I don’t know what it is now, but it looks like a lot.

+1 On the drift bible DVD.

I dunno an exact measurement, I would just gauge it by how the car performs…I know on my setup I will probably be close to maxing it out.

and wallace you have no understeer because your car already is way cambered in lol

everyone calm down before I start touching your children or underaged girlfriends inappropriately

you can touch both of mine, children and underage girlfriends

meh. been there. done that

My car is not a drift car. It is a road race car. IF it does have understeer after everything I put into it, then thats a helpful thing…

and that’s fine, i was just stating that for his purposes negative camber is a good thing

I notice understeer in auto-x more than drifting.

At autoX my car:
crisp turn in, then right into understeer
mid corner understeer,
oversteer on corner exit.

You’ll notice understeer the first time you really push your car. The reason our cars oversteer on-power is the ridiculous amount of anti-squat from the factory.

tungsten, you are so smart, like super baby genius smart :wink:

fuck understeer is all i have to say 2 different sized tires on the front and no sway bar = no drifting u turns

anyone have sway bar end links laying around?

I have my old end links you can have, if they work for S14’s.

prob would work but idk if they will work with my sway bars and its a pain in the balls to get to i guess we could try it…you just have extra fronts or do u have rears too?

I just have fronts. But they probably have like 190k miles on them :lol Are yours broken?

bushings broke apart and the nut is MIA 190kmi is better than no end links haha

also have u ever done a ball joint in your car (are they pressed in? idk) cause mine is also FOOKED