Evo= GTI

word we’ll run them next week. I really don’t understand why you gotta be a bitch and say “I don’t do rolls” all of the sudden. A race is a race, you need to man up because if you got the power you should be able to lay it down from the roll and smoke him because a stock evo can pull buses on his car right? Doing this from a dig would be stupid because you’d just grip and take off while our cars would be struggling to gain traction. but hey if your going to be like that so be it.

I’m done arguing here.

yeahhh I’m sure

there will be a vid for sure.

Naw dick youknowthis will be out of town till next week but hey I may just show up.

because roll racing is fucking stupid in an AWD car! are you that dense? think about it, a lighter car, same power, and only having to power 2 wheels instead of 4? yeaaaahh roll racing w/ AWD = ghey…unless you make like 400+ awhp its retarded…think about it this way…hypothetically…a fwd civic and an awd wrx from a roll…same power to the wheels…obv the civic is gonna pull on the wrx bc its lighter and only has to transfer power to 2 wheels instead of 4…and vise versa with dig races…awd>fwd from a dig…its simple laws of physics! :picard: x359285092385023958203958

yea but you AREN’T a d-bag and your car would pwn some people…its the ghey ones with their v-dubs that talk shit and havent done anything to the car except an intake and exhaust :cjerk: wow its gotta be fast now!..and same holds true for some honda guys, evo guys, sti guys, f-bod guys etc…

cory always delivers… waterhead ftw … what was this talk about roll racing? i like roll racing :smiley:

:lol: but jim your car is a monster from a roll lol

Thread was over on the first page.

Worthless.

x2…

:blah: i dont know why i keep posting in here…i already stated im down to run, as is every other evo owner on here apparently lol…

SO I have met cory, I liked him.
SO I have met budsdubbin, he’s a douche. Kept his mouth shut in person tho…lulz.

Cool.

So budsdubbin can do some leet street racing then come to SG and fight everyone who made fun of him on the internet?

This should be interesting…

edit: or is it youknowthis? can’t remember

I dont think these kids have started a race yet, that hasnt gone to shit.

clean race, no drama…? always works for me :tup:

Now we all know f-bods with intake and full exhaust are siqqqq!!!:sario: