EVO wont start

:rofl:

Jeller

Fireballs FTW

Push start it

I acually thought about that. my dads Xterra is here put a rope on it and pull start itā€¦ but I doubt if its a gas problem that will help.

It might be floodedā€¦ Iā€™ll leave it sit tonight and play some more tomorrow.

the battery on the jump box is low from helping StricklyQuikly get to workā€¦ long storyā€¦ but Its charging so Ill have the box and more time tommorow now off to workā€¦

Does it have an aftermarket alarm or remote start that could be fucking something up?

Iā€™m still thinking it has to be something simple.

:word:

mike if u want me to come take a look at it give me a buzzā€¦ ill get that bitch running

did you check for spark??

If you didnt you should do that first

Walk out to the car

Slowly walk around the car with ONE hand GENTLY pressed against it

Repeat ā€œyouā€™re a beautiful Honda, yes you are, yes you areā€

Open door

Get in

Close door

Insert key

Depress clutch

Car will start

i actually laughed at that ^^

you thought that was funny dident you!!! lol ā€¦ hey if you need help with your evo you know you can ask meā€¦ =)

ls7 ftw!

ya mike. we met at mighty multiple timesā€¦ i was there the first night you got your yellow junk with joe (skrapparrrrrr_)

and im truly flattered that you stole my quote from the audi threadā€¦ i loledā€¦
if you want help pmā€¦

Ill give you a call are you going to be around at all this week? Im at work now. but thursday Ill be around and friday.

ill be avail til thursday, i work till 4 everyday tho

typical mitsu problem

isnt that trueā€¦ :wink:

good luck!

In my experience this always works. Holding the pedal to the floor and all the way to the floor in a fuel injected car cuts fuel, and clears out the excess fuel while you still have spark. As long as your plugs arenā€™t too bad it should start, and if you pull one Iā€™m sure itā€™s soaked in gas. Sounds very much like you are getting too much fuel. So do what Mike said and let us know how it worked. Iā€™m about 99% sure this will work.

i didnt know that!..good to know :tup:

DO YOU HAVE SPARK OR NO?

why would he want a sparks when hes trying to start his car. he doesnt need alcohol he needs to get his car started. you shouldnt drink and drive anyways