EVO wont start

spray some ether in dat der throttle body

If you’re low on coolant, it wont start. Coolant temp sensor for a mitsu needs to have coolant in it for the ecu or else it wont start at all.

Call mitsu?

A new evo should have some sort of a warranty right?

he has spark and fuel… its something retarded. ill be prob goin out there on thurs to take a look

he bought the car in ohio… and with it cammed im sure they would fuck with him

if you have spark and fuel then its a timing issue

or compression

i was thinking the same thing

Exactly plus even if they do fix this. they will take note of the mods and when I blow the motor and swap it back to stock to get it fixed I will be screwed.

So its not worth plus it has to be flat bedded there and back becouse its off the road.
why when I can drag paul over here throw back a few (hot chocolets). and get it running, I agree its probibly somthin Stupid.

well psphinx81 cant make it today so im stuck working on it alone, I was thinking mabye the plugs where fouled out so im going to run and get new ones I was thinking about NGK’s Im not sure whats the best for my car with these mods?

take one of the existing plugs with you, just in case they happen to be a step colder for tune purposes.

I have stock and one step colder than stock NGK’s for the Evo in stock. 9 bucks for the set either way. You should use whatever you’re tuned for so pull one of yours out.

Did you try the two things I mentioned yet?

BPR7ES is the stock copper plug for the car. 8s are one step colder. House call available :slight_smile:

ya I tryed the full throttle starting (with the jump box on it) and it puttered a little more then normal but still nothin.

I left my jetta hooked up to it to recharge the battery on the evo. so now it has a full charge.

you didn’t even try my method did you?

no I wont do it. the resone its not starting now is becouse I brought home that Civic that had a wing almost as big it thought I was neglecting it.

not ALWAYS in your experience, unfortunately for me :frowning:

x2

944’s dont have a cutoff or any microswitch on the clutch. So you’re full of shit.

i had an alarm (NOT the factory Porsche alarm with the keyhole in the rear quarter) and tried to have a car starter put on it, but they told me it couldnt be done because there was no way to bypass the cluch start sensor or something like that which wold let it crank but not start.

EDIT: this was before i worked at a car audio place, and everyone there said it could prob be done, but no1 there had ever doen one before so they wern’t sure.