evo X

My bad on word usage there :wow

Yes I meant wagon hehe

agree

get the older one the new ones kinda gay wait no it is gay lol :crackup but i mean i dont know not a fan of four doors unless its a beater or a daily

we just got 2 of them in at work, I gotta say, I drove it and im not really that impressed. its nice but theres something missing :ponder

where do you work, i would love to stop and see one in person

paper wise there about as fast as your cobra

well sotp feel they deff are not, more like k04 territory

HUH?

i was never trapping 105 so they’d walk me…

im saying it had about as much pull as your car last year.

oh, on paper they seem to do like 102+ how’d they let you drive it?

im the lot bitch i have to put gas in everything wheather its a 1990 chrysler new yorker or a new evo

ahh to be young and beat the shit out of cars you don’t own…

yea and getting paid for it :tong

must be nice…lol…did it feel lack it had real bad lag?

yeah i’m sure tony would be thrilled to hear that.

they prolly just dont feel like there pulling bc of the gearing and the smooth power…
thats how my buddies 06 sti felt and then you look at the speedo and think “o shit better slow down”

WERD! that exactly what I was thinking.

stock exhaust + stock air box. The stock exhaust on my evo 8 was super quiet and with the stock air box you don’t hear the turbo at all. Way too quiet for a sporty rally type car. Switch those two things out and it def sounds faster (hahaha) and probably tricks your butt dyno into thinking so.

The new Evo is a much heavier car than the old one and from what I hear its not a 4G63 anymore. Of course Road and Track and Motor Trend bashed the Evo for years for not being more refined like the German cars. They said they drive like a go-cart and were too noisy to compete with other vehicles in its price range. In all actuality, Mitsubishi nailed its mark and sold plenty of Evo’s. Evidently we (as entusiasts or customers) dont think they are loud enough and like the car to feel like a go-cart. Bring back the nasty, unrefined, beast of an Evo if you ask me. And the STi… Even Subaru elitist have yet to learn to love that red headed step child they call the Impreza now :idiots

Found this recently :wow

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/archiebabes/800-1.jpg

that guy’s evo VIII is WAY nicer