exit6.org

www.exit6.org

umm, this is gonna be such a clusterfuck to the idiots that barley understand how intersections work.

why are they doing this? the way it is now isn’t bad but the new way seems its gonna be just as bad…

No way, the way it is now sucks ass. There is CONSTANTLY traffic no matter what time of day it is, longest lights ever too.

This will improve things quite a bit IMO

Nuts.

Looks like another road to avoid, just like the clusterfuck they made route 67 off exit 12.

People will die

Sweet.

:rofl

:+1 people already don’t know how to properly use roundabouts

that’s not that bad at all really

Yeah I know, nor is this new exit 6 project going to be
PJB is just one of those drivers you see stopping and going through the round-a-bouts :facepalm

I HATE that fucking cock sucking shit cock blaster fuck exit. Never getting off on it again.

i literally defecated in my underwear when i saw the diagram of the intersection.

latham is the most advanced out of all the other towns in the 518 hence the reasoning to instal this thing here.

btw i checked all four optionz in teh poll.

The new project makes more sense than the clusterfuck that’s there now… At least there aren’t 6 circle-jerks in a row like exit 12.

Also, aren’t they supposed to be going 4-wide from central ave to clifton park? I think thats the word on the street…

oh jeez, that would be AWESOME!

I don’t know how many of you have LIVED outside of the US, but our roadway designs here SUCK.

The way Europe does it is so much better.

Why do you think they’d built like 10 different round’a’bouts in our area? Cause they work better than 4 way stop intersections, etc.

I am completely for this project. If you watch the video on the site of how it’s goin to work, it’s VERY simple. If people can’t figure that out, they shouldn’t be driving.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. When you turn 16 and when you turn 65, you should get a driving exam. No if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. That should be a federal law. I almost got killed in NJ a few weeks ago by an idiot elderly driver. Lady almost side swipped me at 75mph on the freeway. I had to punch it on the shoulder to save myself.

Cant be 4 on the twin bridges so 4 to 3 to 4 would probably fuck shit up worse

yeaaa, elderly drivers do suck around here.
they noticed that train horn when I had it in the miata though :thumbup

maybe it was 4 up to the twins… I heard something about it last year…