Explenation for so called "Thieving Scum". Please read...

I have no idea what i’m talking about

also, you are right, he did have yellow headlights at one point and time. But just to let you know, Steve from GTA Leasing INTRODUCED my brother to your car, because my brother had a 240sx also. So he didnt just come up and start checking out your car, we was invited by someone who worked there…

P.s: The cops were informed about the guy who sold my brother the rims.

oh I also forgot to mention, that you told me your brother was changing the rims at a shop right on the corner of royal york and islington right beside a tim Hortons.

yet, my brother and my mechanic blocked him off on a residential street… He came out of one of the houses on that street which your refuse to tell me whos it was.

what mechanic shop would be open on new years day may I ask?

yellow headlights?

mitchell’s been running bright blue HID’s for a long while now (as far as i recall)…

imo, you guys went too far with mitchell. the only time i’d beat the crap out of somebody is if i caught them removing the parts off my car, otherwise the police can deal with it. being caught red-handed doesn’t mean seeing someone with your wheels a day later, sorry.

just stop talking.

He bought 18inch volks with tires for $400. When people showed up at your house taking pics of his car he ran because he knew they were stolen. He’s lucky he only got a black eye. This is what happens when you knowingly buy stolen shit. You also get labled as a thief. Especially when you don’t give the name of the person who you bought the rims from.

People found out about the incident man, what do you expect, the kids face is smashed up!!! I could have easily taken this into my own hands, but for what?

And YES, the Vehicle does have spacers, you can ask the guy who built the car. you must be the only guy I know in the automotive industry that see wheel spacers just by looking at a car for a far…

IF YOU WANNA TALK, MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY. DONT WASTE SPACE OVER SILLY ACCUSATIONS.

The name was given, to the Police. Please refer to my post…

I wasnt with my brother, and Royal York and Islington dont intersect at all. So again, please get your facts straight before posting.

Great, now the police will know who to look out for, now what about everyone else with modified cars??

Exactly…

It doesn’t matter whether he stole them himself or he bought the stolen goods THE NEXT DAY…

Does it not seem a least a little sketchy that he bought them and mounted them the next day?

This whole thing is bullshit…

Sasha there is no difference between stealing it and knowingly buying stolen goods, the difference is that you didn’t have the pills to actually take it yourself…

That’s what i’m saying… and apparently thats what Ed is saying too…

Like I said before Jason, you can talk out of both sides of your mouth or play off a good deed as the key to the city…

But frankly, having a stolen pair of wheels a day later leads me to believe alot of things… all of them dispicable…

Wrong, he did do something wrong… CLEARLY… he bought stolen goods… are you going to be the one to say it’s ok to do that?

pics have all the proof i need

I didn’t make a post in the original thread because there was no point, my opinion would have just created people asking why what DVSTR did was wrong.

The fact that this guy comes into a forum asking why DVSTR had to make a thread about it, is completely rediculous. Why the hell did he think the thread was made? To raise awareness about a potential theif.

That’s the point behind a car community, to look out for others. So it set me off, what makes anyone think they can pull something like that and then have all information about what happened be squelched, because it had “already been dealt with”

Forget that, that’s ignorance and playing dumb… and if there is one thing I hate, it’s both of those combined with lies and misinformation…

Like I said, I don’t like DVSTR but his information at least makes the most amount of sense… rather then the sketchy/suspicious movements of Mitchell…

Now, unless I’m reading this wrong, you’re saying it’s sketchy that he bought rims and mounted them the next day? What? Is there a waiting period I’m unaware of that you have to go through before you can install new parts?

Actually, I believe he’s refering to the brother, not the ‘thief’, ie the person that met them at the house, not the one that bolted.

I own my own business and drive an 06 TSX, I could care less about offsets. Your more than welcome to come by our house again and check out the car, just let me know when.

So we went from this long story with all these lies I told you, to fighting over wheel offsets? Give me a break kid… As I said before, if you wanna meet up to talk about this whole situation feel free to message me. If not, stop whinning in your posts…

we can say what ever we like

go back to honduh tech

dont steal from s chassis in etobicoke its bad news buddy

uh, you missed the point. The wheel offsets proove that your brother does not have spacers. So you lied, still showing that your brother had stolen the wheels. As you are trying to cover for him with more lies.

I invited you to our house to see first hand and you declined. So…

Mounted them the day after they were stolen. What is the likely hood that whoever stole them found a buyer in 24 hours. Or does it not seem more likely that Mitchell stole them, or had someone else steal them?