EZPASS my ASS, I got scammed.

So did I and this double tag shit screwed me on that. It would randomly choose tag A (standard) or tag B (NY12 commuter plan) when it wanted to, when I had tag B in the car at all times. Since you can only have one NY12 “tag” on a plan it cant be applied to all the tags… say your wifes car/tag too. NOPE, 2 commuter plans/tags per account. what a rip

But yea, it racked up tolls that were supposed to be under Ny12 for months, and then i caught it and got over $200 back from that incident.

I use it so much I am calling them every month it seems. “call ezpass” at the tolls, is worthless like PJB said. It somehow takes them, they say, 24-48 hrs to process a toll… damn sign should say “call ezpass TOMORROW MAYBE???” instead. The people have got to be sick of telling people the same “I dont know why it said call us, try again tomorrow”. But its probably a ploy for people to say screw it, not call back and forget about it, until they are fined, and the $15 or so is auto deducted from you for a exit 50-## toll charge.

And I like how the violation notices, like speeding or toll evasion (didnt catch a tag and the plate wasnt on an account with ezpass) they are all happy to help and waive the fine, but they have to have it in writing so you must send the paper in… if you get service rep A. Call back and get rep B and they “pull some strings” and take care of it on the spot, no need to mail anything… or they just do it and say see ya later. Rep A call take 15 minutes and arguing, reb B takes 2 minutes and is please and thank you. I can get medical attention and pay thousands in bills without lifting a pen or placing a stamp… why the fuck cant NYS process a violation like that consistently?

This is off topic but do they actually scan my tag at the EZ pass express lane in exit 15 or do they capture my plate?

Luckily you made your money back with the time it took you to make those posts at work

i hear yeah, all i know is i have one tag for my vehichle (commuter plan) and one tag for my gf’s vehicle (also a commuter plan)

and i LOVE them. we save A LOT of money. sorry to hear you had issues, knock on wood we havnt had any yet.

99.9% of what we both use is covered in the commuter so we pretty much never get charged.

No idea but no tickets yet after riding through it on my bikes and blocking the plate with the leg :rofl

I believe they have high-speed sensors that go for the tag.

booyahhh!

I wish all your posts had cliff notes.

I would like to petition KK for this as well. While his rants are interesting some days I just don’t have the time to read all of them.

:slight_smile: I make mental notes to put a cliffs in at the bottom of my big ones. LOL