F&CK Buffalo and all the H8TERS

[quote=“Avatar,post:120,topic:31310"”]

I work at Skybar

[/quote]

so, do You enforce the “No shoes, no shirt, no service” ?

[quote=“Marcus,post:119,topic:31310"”]

Yeah, and you were wearing your grandpa’s golf shorts…you need to burn those.

[/quote]

oh you noticed <3

[quote=“Thong,post:114,topic:31310"”]

FUCK. I seriously could not understand one word Geoff was saying!

[/quote]

LOL, i think that was me screaming in his phone lol, it was loud as hell there

[quote=“Nikuk,post:121,topic:31310"”]

so, do You enforce the “No shoes, no shirt, no service” ?

[/quote]

I wish I could. I actually just quit bc I’m sick of dealing with the clientel. Last week some gangbangers were fighting behind the bar and one guy got knocked out cold another stabbed in the neck (I witnessed all of this while taking out some trash). Then at the end of the night one of the girls that was bartending told me she saw some guy flashing a gun in his waistband and didn’t think it was a big enough deal to tell anyone about it! ugh…

No thanks. I only took the job for something fun to do over the winter. It lost it’s enjoyment when I started fearing for my life.

jesus… at skybar? thats messed up… or is that a “Buffalo” thing

fuuuuuuck chippewa.

chippewa = people who live in the suburbs and work at the mall going ‘downtown’ to pretend they are ballers and hardasses.

^^

Yes. Yes… and Yes.

/

[quote=“redrum,post:126,topic:31310"”]

fuuuuuuck chippewa.

chippewa = people who live in the suburbs and work at the mall going ‘downtown’ to pretend they are ballers and hardasses.

[/quote]

AMEN!

I only go down on some Friday’s for a major hook up, and it’s dead anyways. Or if some chick has a bday, and of course she wants it on Chip because OMG ITS SO FUN!

[quote=“badazzss,post:19,topic:31310"”]

lol @ this post. well i guess if you’re a moron and don’t care about going to jail… and nomatter how big or bad you are, there is always someone bigger and badder. or, a group of someone’s.

i def. agree w/ most, you can’t park your car DT where everyone is drunk and except it to be fine. and of course the same shit happens in every other city… it’s not that the particular city is bad, just some people are asshats.

[/quote]

truth

The shirtless thing is true…I thought it was Sherm just bustin balls.

[quote=“Avatar,post:124,topic:31310"”]

I wish I could. I actually just quit bc I’m sick of dealing with the clientel. Last week some gangbangers were fighting behind the bar and one guy got knocked out cold another stabbed in the neck (I witnessed all of this while taking out some trash). Then at the end of the night one of the girls that was bartending told me she saw some guy flashing a gun in his waistband and didn’t think it was a big enough deal to tell anyone about it! ugh…

No thanks. I only took the job for something fun to do over the winter. It lost it’s enjoyment when I started fearing for my life.

[/quote]

I guess its only a matter of time before someone is going to get shot at a bar on chippewa.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:53,topic:31310"”]

Your car got fucked up downtown before…So what do you do…bring it down there again

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Marcus,post:56,topic:31310"”]

You dont see that shit in T.O.

[/quote]

this isn’t toronto? i mean last i checked and all…if you’re so high and mighty on t.dot, then go move up there where apparently its so much safer since all the homeless people are there to keep a close eye on things

“chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange?”

fucking LOL between mark and sherm, u guys are hilarious :rofl:

thats why I drive my other car or get a ride DT. Sucks to hear that man.

[quote=“kingsario,post:134,topic:31310"”]

thats why I drive my other car or get a ride DT. Sucks to hear that man.

[/quote]

Yeah, it was only a drink but still. No more Chippppppywwwaaa for me. (Driving wise)

[quote=“Marcus,post:135,topic:31310"”]

Yeah, it was only a drink but still. No more Chippppppywwwaaa for me.

[/quote]

Ok i enverted this thread with a completely impartial point of view but this post just made me change my mind. You won’t go to the place that you want to cause you can’t take your car? That just screams that you wanted to be noticed!

Go to club Space on Main St. Park your car right out front. Bring guns.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:136,topic:31310"”]

Ok i enverted this thread with a completely impartial point of view but this post just made me change my mind. You won’t go to the place that you want to cause you can’t take your car? That just screams that you wanted to be noticed!

[/quote]

Or it’s just the final straw on why not to be caught on Chip St.

[quote=“brendansi,post:138,topic:31310"”]

Or is Marcus just the final straw on why not to be caught on Chip St.

[/quote]

fixed.

edited…