F-Ing Ebayers.....

I sold a hockey stick on eBay to somebody… went auction style…

Guy has a bid on my stick and sends me a message before the auction is over and says “please notify me if the price increases before the acution ends” He only has 5 feedback but im like ok Whatever…

auction ends and he is the winner/only bidder, he pays me 2 days later…

After he pays me i find out he is in east amherst… so i shoot him an email saying “hey, im just going to drop the stick off at your house, when is good for you”

he doesnt answer for 3 days…

today i email him again… and he starts asking me about shipping the stick… and if i can send it UPS… and i tell him i think its stupid to ship the thing when he lives 4 miles from my work…

The thing is, i dont want to have to box up/ship the hockey stick, as its an irregular shaped item, and i will have to take it to fedex/UPS store to ship, which is a hassle…

Shoould i just box it and go drive to his house during the day and leave it there? and take a picture of me leaving it there for “proof” ?

I have a box i had a stick shipped in if you want it

did you get a phone number? call him up and ask him when he’d be home. he must honestly be retarded.

just ship it.

I have a box and everything… but since i work 8:30-5:30 it is a PITA to ship it…

i dunno why this guy wants me to ship it so bad instead of just dropping it off…

box it up…make a fake ups shipping label. wear a brown button down…walk up to his door and drop it off.

ever think that maybe it is a little creepy to sell something on ebay and then request that you hand deliver the item you sold?

No offense dude, but that guy probably thinks your a weird-o for wanting to come to his house with the item.

he wants to wait for the hockey stick of course! lol what an idiot

what boardjnky4 said. He could be a 12 year old kid and it would be extremely creepy to have some guy stop by your house and drop off the item.

If the sale included shipping, then ship it.

I never thought about the pedo angle… but he did buy a senior stick…

F’ it… ill just ship the damn thing… what a PITA

so he paid for shipping or was shipping free? either way it doesnt matter. just ship it to him.

Tell him to meet you somewhere. That is really weird, though.

just be happy he isn’t in cali… ship the damn thing.

If the buyer didn’t happen to live in Amherst you’d be shipping it anyway. It was worth a shot offering to just drop it off but the buyer won the auction with a shipping charge included, so if he wants it shipped he gets it shipped.

Still, being the cheap bastard that I am I’d seriously consider just stopping by in the middle of the day and leaving it on the porch with a fake UPS tag on it. :slight_smile:

Oh’ I did not know you where that close to me. I can come buy your work and pick it up…

where did you get the box? I have a couple sticks I want to put on ebay

If the guys acting flaky like that, I would put it in a box with a label on it as if it was shipped, yet drop it off at his house…

But if its more than about 5 mins away I would just straight up ship it.

wtf viper?

you box the fucking thing up and tape it 3 - 8 minutes
you goto ups.com, usps.com, fedex.com and print & pay for a shipping label 2-5 minutes
you leave it ni the mailroom @ work, as I assume IM surely has a daily run from at least one of those vendors.

…yet you’re more then willing to spend 15-20 minutes to drive the thing over there?

OMFG WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS THIS WHOLE EBAY SHIPPING THINGS!!! FUUUUUU

:picard:

didn’t you plan on shipping it anyways when you made an auction?

i have a box here if ya need. i just bought a bauer senior.