F:S: just did an SR Swap, theres no spark! help!

just did a sr swap on a s13, its a red top, theres no spark! does anyone know what i should be checking?

thanks

check your cam angle sensor if the injectors arent firing either when u crank it that could be your issue. check the cas pigtail for touching or split/disconected wires and check the cas housing as it might have gotten damaged during the swap. another way to check the cas and dont quote me on it but ive heard ppl talking about this method if u remove the cas and spin the shaft with the ign on the 2 position it should make the injectors click if it dosnt shes cooked. also check your coil pack harness for split or disconected wires

thanks! i am going to check thoes things … if anyone can also think of anything else, please let me know… sucks not having the car running…

also, if someone can figure this out for me, i am willing to trade a set a wheels, your choice of either a set of black with polished lip 18’s or a set of 16’s chrome 5 spoke wheels both 5x114.3 bolt pattern. or cash.

where did u get your wiring write up from. if it was frsport (a very good write up) the location for the 10gage blue ign wire gets a 12v source. ive missed this twice now and my buddy had the same proble. hopfully this helps.