Fashion Thread: Men's Accessories

Lol, I went to Jared’s to get my g/f her bday present and also did a little engagement ring shopping tonight after I got outta work. Walked in with jeans that had paint on them and a big down jacket with a fur lined hood. Got passed over by 2 sales people until one new girl said hi. I said I just need a ring for my g/f, so I showed the pic and gave her the $350 it cost in under 2 minutes. I checked out rings and got approved for a 10k Jared card. Long story short, the new girl who said hi is getting the commission on my $6,000 engagement ring purchase for not passing up the normal dude.

I dress to the occasion, no need to overdress everywhere. I like the designer wallet and I can appreciate the CF collar stays, I just wouldn’t spend too much “accessorizing”.

i think what you call a hipster we call a sketchbag.

a lot of you guys are missing the point. collar stays, wallets, ties and pocket squares are the same as shift knobs, steering wheels, spoilers, tires, racing seats etc. etc.

i show up in my ratty s13 and people think i’m a kid even though it will rape the shit out of basically any car that normal people drive to work. just like the dude with paint on his pants get passed over by sales people. paint on the pants probably means you have a job… a 12 second rot-box that doesnt comply with any vehicle inspection standards is pretty awesome to me, not so much to others.

carbon collar stays, nice pocket squares that match your tie, swiss made autos = nardi wheel, michelin pilot sports on CCW’s, and a Stack digital cluster… as opposed to a NRG steering wheel, Linglong tires on Motegi MR7’s, and indiglo gauge overlays…

people who don’t know shit about cars will say about their nephew with the latter; “jeffy has blue gauges and 18” tires on his tuner wheels"

Jeffy is a fggt… he ain’t got shit on MPD

mind you, MPD dresses like someone whose been homeless once, got back in the game then decided it was more fun to be homeless again

Stop speaking Canadian! This is America! Lol

i’m international.

man of mystery?

Yeahhhh baby!

I’m not a hipster, i dont even know what that means lol

Don’t accessorize like this:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4573-hipster/

we’ve got hispters on here… Marky is out west right now though… i’d go to facebook… but i think that’d be crossing a line

Chicks totally notice accessories.

Someone tell my bf how awesome french cuff shirts with snazzy cufflinks are, please.

^^^LMAO at “unwarrented self importance” being most of the pie.

My accessories usually include bruises, calluses, scabs, scars, etc. lol

Let’s not be hipsters.

Bing can you shoot me a link to those collar stays?

post 27

Ah, missed it! Thanks :tup:

i want this pretty badly for my iphone:

http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-wallets/want-les-essentiels-de-la-vie-newbery-leather-iphone-case/invt/wle0501cog/

do blackberry users get sleek accesories? every shell ive seen for a bb looks like something a stepfather would wear.

might have to upgrade the wallet soon, too. cant decide between perforated pre-tanned leather or getting a natural leather one that evolves as it ages.

Ugly dudes get ugly chicks. Good looking dudes get good looking chicks. High maintenance dudes get girls who describe themselves as divas. Be careful how you bait your hook.

I would really like a nice tie tack and matching cuff links. I’ll have to mention that to the woman for Christmas. LOL I’ll have to also ask for a shirt that takes cuff links.

Just for the love of God keep it real. If you spend 50% of your income on clothes you’re going to wind up looking like a damned fool who’s trying too hard. Dress for who you are, what you do, and where you’re going next. Engineers shouldn’t wear wingtips and bankers shouldn’t wear polos.

i think in a post-metrosexual age, any man can dress however he likes. i wear ties pretty often and its never for work or a job interview. sometimes i just feel like wearing one when im going about my normal day. ive seen some wingtips pulled off paired with rolled up jeans and no socks and i thought it was pretty smart. ive also seen some guys wearing luxurious velvet loafers that look like hotel slippers paired with impeccably hand tailored italian suits and it was incredibly awesome. we’re kind of in a climate where its okay for a man to express that hes a little into himself and totally comfortable with letting you know it.

i wish i could wear cuff links but my wrists are too fucking skinny to pull off french cuffs. they do carry a certain splash of elegance, though.

its getting cold and i need a good pair of gloves. i would porbably posion babies for these joints right here:

Let’s see some pictures of yourself, Weirdo. I’d love to see what kind of crap pulls “10’s”.

A broke one, dude is all id poison babies for gloves that only cost $215. Shittttt that ain’t even enough to register to a real baller. Ima buy a set just to wear in the garage. LOL jk man they look nice.