Fashion Thread: Men's Accessories

soooo money/fashion determine how to judge people

anyone else seeing the irony in that kind of mentality coming from someone with a bmw?

Clearly it is you guys that like to prejudge people. As your statement just proved. I am a 25 year old combat veteran half covered in tattoos listening to some hardcore punk right now that has never held a non labor type job. I am also getting my MBA and will be a successful businessman soon I hope. My statement was that you guys are assuming that all people into this thing are just gay or that they have predispositions. I was stating that these are typically just a part of the finer things of life that some indulge in. It is you guys that see a pocket square or BMW and instantly separate yourself from this person and judge.

But nice try. :slight_smile:

But I do have all types of money though. BALLIN!!! Ima go buy me some shit then go to Pitts and flaunt it.

you listen to hardcore and drive a bmw? thats fucking wicked!

I think you’d be surpised by how legit most people are out there!

Stop hitting on Drew, he’s straight. <3

you wouldnt know a good gay joke if it shit in your fridge.

FYI, my custom title was given to me by MrSmith back in 2001 and I haven’t changed it since, not because I like GQ or have ever even read a page in that magazine.

That said, I like nice clothing and dress well when appropriate. I don’t really care much for accessories though.

I do support Gay equal rights though! haha Yes I have many tattoos and listen to hardcore.

Ok guys I feel enough of everyone point has been made. Nobody here is trying to display they are better then anyone and this thread might be a useful tool(shit it isn’t what I want to talk about either) to some members on the board. Please respect that and lets try to keep it on track from here on out for those interested in this sort of thing. Any issues feel free to pm me.

This thread has taken a hilarious turn for the worse.

Just to clarify, it wasn’t all Pitts guys making comments.

Edited for Pittscorrectness

Side 1 - Your’e gay!

Side 2 - You’re poor!

Side 1 - I’m important!

Side 2 - No you’re not, you’re gay!

Side 1 - I have many leather bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany!

Side 2 - who cares? That’s gay!

Side 1 - That’s enough!! Shut up and get back to mowing my lawn!!!

Okay gents…

pruned this thread pretty heavily.

if you’re not interestedin discussing the topic please stay out.

this thread is about the topic of men’s fashion accessories not whether or not they matter. It has absolutely nothing to do with supriority of a particular perspective on the subject.

I started this thread with links to $12 collar stays and a $15 money clip made out of CF… how anyone could take from that some type of flash and dash i don’t know.

I’ll continue to prune the thread if things continue.

If i offended anyone with my comments i am sorry, a few of my own were deleted. However, offensive remarks will be met in kind.

EDIT: Nevermind. I’ll keep out.

handmade in USA leather goods. i want a passport wallet and maybe a belt.

i am with this guy

fry, BGblk… thank you.

Their only Ontario dist. is Sydney’s on Queen. that was one of the places my brother took me too. They had some awesome stuff in there but too pricey for me in most cases.

There was a fire next door to them recently and they had a bit of a fire sale that would have been nice to get in on.

wtf, my post was funny

yeah I thought the money clip and collar stays were cool because they are unique and very affordable, I’m not really a scarf and/or gloves kinda guy…not to mention I live in the south so it’s not needed.

i love the cashmere hate…lol

cashmere is the textile equivalent of carbon fibre to auto culture.

i can’t buy cotton sweaters or scratchy wool. i have 10+ year old cashmere sweaters that are still incredible.

not really… i’m friends with foxrus and he’s about as metreosexual as you get. Dude has more pairs of shoes than I do miles on my car.

and what does being a war veteran have anything to do with it? or having any tattoos? :whogives:

i generalized your mentality… not your appearance