fawk you.... RANT

You guys do realize that the candidates are just products of their party, right?

If you hate Bush, or you hated Clinton, or if you’re going to hate Kerry, they have lots and lots of people behind the curtain who are pulling these strings.

Ralph Nader? Now he’s the mannn.

P.S. Kerry sucks… :69:

personally I think there were weapons in Iraq because he had used them before and he didn’t get rid of them cause the UN inspectors didn’t find any evidence the got rid of them. nor did they find any that he had them. Bush is doin the best with what he’s got and he is cutting welfare so he gets my vote. did anyone ever think that this country was never founded as a Democracy? It was based as a republic and that is why our laws are so fucked up now because the actual nation has changed.

Hillary Clinton is an idiot and her and Billy should be in jail now for white water. they were goin to nail Nixon and he was way better or a president than clinton ever could be.

our economic problems started back with Kennedy cause he was an asshole and fucked shit up. His Brother was also an asshole so be glad he never made office. Teddy should also be in jail for the rest of his life for murder but I guess money fixs crimes like that.

If Bush isn’t reelected this coutry is goin to become more free loading than it is now. Bush gives tax breaks to corporations so they bring there manufacturing back to this country…you guys that want Kerry or Dean or Clinton or whoever should wake the fuck up and smell the roses

politics on pittspeed should be banned!!!

Originally posted by Quik

why - we might actually learn something useful.

I like hearing different views on subjects other than cars sometimes, especially from different age groups.

Originally posted by 2kaltima

I like hearing different views on subjects other than cars sometimes, especially from different age groups.
if you want to hear about politics watch tv

all politics are crooked. just in different ways. all lye to get in

Originally posted by ANdyUPitt
You guys do realize that the candidates are just products of their party, right?

I they have lots and lots of people behind the curtain who are pulling these strings.

yeah i fuking HATE cheney…he is such a cunt!!

Originally posted by Quik

these are the only topics that stay on topic :smiley:

Anyways I agree with Bosted on the tax breaks are there to try and bring back all the jobs that are lost over seas, only porblem is they need to regulate it further somehow. What I mean is some of these big companies still lay people off after these tax braks and just pocket the money and over work their current work force. They need somthing that says if you get these tax cuts you can;t be laying people off saying you don;t make enough to support it.

Originally posted by 2kaltima

:bigok:

Originally posted by BoostedITR41

If Bush isn’t reelected this coutry is goin to become more free loading than it is now. Bush gives tax breaks to corporations so they bring there manufacturing back to this country…you guys that want Kerry or Dean or Clinton or whoever should wake the fuck up and smell the roses

either your rich as hell and in that top tax bracket or young&poor so you don’t pay much tax…
and if not i don’t see how you can be happy about the tax situation…everyone should pay their share

our economic problems started back with Kennedy cause he was an asshole and fucked shit up. His Brother was also an asshole so be glad he never made office. Teddy should also be in jail for the rest of his life for murder but I guess money fixs crimes like that.

our country has had problems…but in the past 14yrs going from a deficet to a surplus and back to a deficet (one of the biggest our country has ever seen)
your grand kids are still gonna be paying off that deficet.

its crazy

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
these are the only topics that stay on topic :smiley:

Anyways I agree with Bosted on the tax breaks are there to try and bring back all the jobs that are lost over seas, only porblem is they need to regulate it further somehow. What I mean is some of these big companies still lay people off after these tax braks and just pocket the money and over work their current work force. They need somthing that says if you get these tax cuts you can;t be laying people off saying you don;t make enough to support it.
Capitalism yah gotah love it:D CEO pay scale’s climb 250% and the work force barley gets a .30cent raise every year. It’s a trend that shows no sign of stopping:mad:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Capitalism yah gotah love it:D CEO pay scale’s climb 250% and the work force barley gets a .30cent raise every year. It’s a trend that shows no sign of stopping:mad:

yeah its bullshit thats why there has to be a better way to regulate it unfortunatly I;m not that type pf person to come up with the idea :frowning:

personally I think there were weapons in Iraq because he had used them before and he didn’t get rid of them cause the UN inspectors didn’t find any evidence the got rid of them. nor did they find any that he had them. Bush is doin the best with what he’s got and he is cutting welfare so he gets my vote. did anyone ever think that this country was never founded as a Democracy? It was based as a republic and that is why our laws are so fucked up now because the actual nation has changed.

Hillary Clinton is an idiot and her and Billy should be in jail now for white water. they were goin to nail Nixon and he was way better or a president than clinton ever could be.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

personally I think there were weapons in Iraq because he had used them before and he didn’t get rid of them cause the UN inspectors didn’t find any evidence the got rid of them. nor did they find any that he had them.

You do realize that we gave him those wmd to fight iran with under the reagan administration.

If bush is so concerned about keeping jobs in this country why do his own people say outsourcing is a good thing?

Bush got us into a war that we had not reason to be in and will do nothing to help this country.

Originally posted by taco
You do realize that we gave him those wmd to fight iran with under the reagan administration.

If bush is so concerned about keeping jobs in this country why do his own people say outsourcing is a good thing?

Bush got us into a war that we had not reason to be in and will do nothing to help this country.

I beg to differ. We are at war to remove a Dictator and his army that are a threat to the safety of our country, and we are helping them to restore thier country. I dont know why liberals are complaining (you know, how liberals are…“help others”, “be nice to everyone”, blah, blah, blah) You should all be happy that we are helping them.

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL
I beg to differ. We are at war to remove a Dictator and his army that are a threat to the safety of our country, and we are helping them to restore thier country. I dont know why liberals are complaining (you know, how liberals are…“help others”, “be nice to everyone”, blah, blah, blah) You should all be happy that we are helping them.
It’s too politicized. Even if GWB ended world hunger, stopped all violence across the world, and liberated every person from opression, the dems would find some way to criticize him to try to make their party look good. This bi-partisan stuff needs to end in this country and our leaders need to do what is right and not go against the other side no matter what.

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL

Why would a conservative want to spend money to help iraqi’s.

That war costs alot of money, if welfare is such a big expense why spend money to help the iraqi’s.

Saddam wasn’t that big of a threat, he certainly wasn’t at the top of the threat list.

Besides, look at how many people are still attacking our troops over there. It’s these people that will be the next group of terrorists just like the saudi’s are the ones carrying out terrorist attacks now after we “helped” them in the first war.

This war will create more terrorist attacks than it prevents by creating a new group that hates us.

listen did we remove hitler? Yes. Did we win the war in Iraq? Yes. is the mid east a safer place now? yes.

yet again this nation is a republic understand the republican party now. we made a friend of the leaders of 3 countries in the mid east and I think if we didn’t we would have much more to worry about. this country is is great shape comapared to most and we are by far the most powerful. the spainish are cunts and so are the french and so is john kerry.

if the dems. were in power after 9/11 they would say it was george Sr’s fault and say ohh well cause they are pussies about war. guess what there was no draft for the war and from the men I have talked to want to be there. they are doing whats right. period.

the dems will just give more to the free loading welfare herion addicts and the project bunnys that see how many kids they can fire out so they get more money to buy crack and 40 oz’s with. on top of the fact they will tax us the auto enthuists 50 cents tax on gas. fuck that I don’t know about you bit I think gas is high enough. and don’t that is bushes fault cause it has nothing to do with the mid east. the south american countries are cuttin back oil production not to mention that we have oil in this country that the major companies won’t give up.

on to another issue have you ever read of partial birth abortions? Democrates want it. you know what it is? here you go. the women goes into labor and decides to abort the baby at the last minute like most crack whore do. the doctor starts to deliver the baby but stops it’s head from coming out completly(cause then it would be alive) they then drill a hole in the babies head and pretty much vaccum the brain out so the baby dies instantly. seems like murder to me, but kennedy got away with it so why shouldn’t every project bunny that gets pregnant 50 times. ohh and another thing. we are wrong for being in Iraq but it is ok to support doctors sucking a babies brain out with have the head exposed during delivery:rolleyes: that is sick shit and torturous and murder to boot.

that is my rant if you don’t like it ohh well. It is FACT not OPINION

Roland if you ever want to talk politics let me know.

Originally posted by showtime
either your rich as hell and in that top tax bracket or young&poor so you don’t pay much tax…
and if not i don’t see how you can be happy about the tax situation…everyone should pay their share

How is it fair? Is it fair that someone who makes a lot of money pays more in taxes than you make a year?! C’mon now. The “rich” are more than paying their share. Maybe if lazy Americans would get off their asses and try to earn a living, we wouldn’t be having these economic issues.

Originally posted by showtime
our country has had problems…but in the past 14yrs going from a deficet to a surplus and back to a deficet (one of the biggest our country has ever seen)
your grand kids are still gonna be paying off that deficet.

its crazy [/B]

My point exactly… Too many people run around thinking they know the truth behind the numbers. Do a little research on this supposed “surplus” under Clinton. What you’ll find is that our country’s “surplus” was the government buying on credit. In Lehman’s terms, the government under Clinton had a nice Capital One credit card, and used that to purchase. And as all good things come to an end, the economy ruptured in 2000 because of this.

Research people, research. I can’t debate with you if you don’t know what you’re talking about! :rolleyes:

Fact? this country is is great shape comapared to most

Fact? [B]the spainish are cunts and so are the french and so is john kerry.

Fact? if the dems. were in power after 9/11 they would say it was george Sr’s fault

Fact? cause they are pussies about war.

Fact? from the men I have talked to want to be there.

Fact? they are doing whats right

Fact? they will tax us the auto enthuists 50 cents tax on gas.

Fact? fuck that I don’t know about you but i think gas is high enough.

It is FACT not OPINION

[/B]

Yeah those look like facts to me. That whole tirade was all opinion.

You say that kerry wants to put an extra 50 cent tax on gas. The only place this was ever mentioned was a bush campaign ad which is apparently where you get all your information. The ad was referring to a 1993 bill that John Kerry didn’t vote for or sponsor. It isn’t talking about what he plans to do.

However In Fortune Magazine, Gregory Mankiw, President Bush’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors, argued that a 50 cent gas tax is a necessary component of income tax cuts. He explained that “cutting income taxes while increasing gasoline taxes would lead to more rapid economic growth, less traffic congestion, safer roads, and reduced risk of global warming–all without jeopardizing long-term fiscal solvency. This may be the closest thing to a free lunch that economics has to offer.”