fedex lost my transmission!!!

kinda OT, but i just had a similar experience here at work (UPS Store). a custoer called me and said they shipped out 2 packages to Texas, and only one of them got there. so i go and look up the info, come up with both tracking numbers, punch them in, and it says they were both delivered to the same address at the same time on the saem date in Texas. so after listening to her bitch and moan at me on the phone for 30 fucking minutes, and me telling her i was sorry her package apparently didnt get there, and i told her basically all i could tell her from the information i was able to obtain (read here the whole package process, told her every scan, every time that package moved i told her about it, and i did this for BOTH packages) basically told her to call the UPS 1-800 number and bitch at them because there was nothing i could do. i can understand that being scanned out to the truck but not really being on the truck, but this said both packlages (including the one she claimed never got there) were delivered and signed for. so yeah.