finally, nissan delivers....

i have nismo cai, nismo cat-back, hotshot header, nismo cams, jwt valve springs, safc-2(not tuned yet)…the kid with the spec has a good point. spec aren’t the fastest car by any means. but for 17k brand new, there aren’t to many that can match its overall performance. new si’s cost around 23k, so you can’t really compare the 2. but honestly, i know some new stock si’s are hitting 14.6-14.7 in the 1/4. stock specs can hit just under 15 with a good driver. most hit around 15.0-15.1. i know its a whole 1/2 second difference, but considering the si costs ay least 5k more, and has at least 30 more whp stock, i think the spec is pretty close. i just got promoted, and im doing pretty good now with money, and could afford a higher payment, and might trade in for a maxama or altima 3.5. but the more i do to my se-r, the happier i become. im not a full fledged racer, i don’t need a 600whp import. i just need a car that can hold its own with most 4cyl’s out there. and mine can hold its own. it loses some, it wins some. but i only have around 2k in my car in mods. thats not a lot. if i decided to go turbo, or a supercharger, or port/polish, it would be a lot faster. but im all about driving it. i’ve seen a lot of posts by people who have turbos, and all the time their car is f-kd up. my car starts everyday, no matter what.