Firearm BS thread

There goes gray market in NYS.

She’s a fat fucking cunt using taxpayer money to infringe on constitutional rights. Fucking state passes laws “banning” certain features, companies develop products to accomodate, then her fat ugly ass goes and sues them. ANY compliance modification can be circumvented if someone has the desire to do so. She needs to find herself a full time job at a Golden Corral and shut that fucking food processor she calls a mouth.

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

he-so-mad-bro-darius-dobre

3 Likes

All star tactical safe mod is much better.

1 Like

Its because its fucking bullshit. The company should be able to sue her personally… this is what can ruin small businesses that are trying to help people. Their lock pin isn’t even that bad, it literally locks the mag in place. I hate people using tax payer money to fun their agendas.

1 Like

Got some more mammoth tusk grips, this time for my round butt Wilson commander in gods caliber.

1 Like

Are those from “endangered” mamoths? If not, then you lose 3 street cred points.

They are cloned Russian mammoths, so they are pretty cool.

Snagged a Costa Ludus 5” sti 9mm 2011 the other day. I’ve always liked the dvc and cl Sti pews.

Nice, but I dont think I’d ever buy a 1911 in 9mm. Like reaching up a skirt only to find sausage and a tea bag.

haha I like 9mm, its cheap and easy to shoot, plus 9mm like to double stack more then 45. I have both 1911’s and 2011’s in both 45 and 9mm, the 45 double stack works, but its nothing to write home about. I’m not going to get into 38S, 9mm major or 10mm because I just don’t want to spend that kind of money or spend all my time reloading. I can burn through 500+ rounds of 9mm and not bat an eye, 45… wouldn’t be something I could do a few times a month or w/e.

3 Likes

Winner winner.
My 18 y/o daughter spent $5 at her 1st gun raffle to win me a golf hat.

One of 5 hats had a gun prize and the golf hat just happened to have it.

Benelli Nova 12 ga. 28" barrel.

7 Likes

swweeet!

1 Like

extremely versatile and reliable. I was torn between this and the 930 i ended up with.

1 Like

Some quick researching shows that this should be useful.

My indoctrinated daughter is excited to shoot it but never wants to hunt etc.
lol.

This is now the 3rd gun I put in my safe that I have never fired.
:frowning:
I should get out more.

Today I’m going to shoot Steel Challenge after work, you can use almost any gun for it and I’d say it makes you a better shooter.

1 Like

Welcome to my world. I used to be cool and shoot things, now I just collect expensive pieces of metal and plastic.

1 Like

The cost per round kind of took the fun out of target shooting for me. Going to the range and blasting off 150+ rounds of 9mm after you pay for range time too is an expensive outing. Finding ammo locally for a good price is tough and by the time you pay FFL fees for ordering online the “deals” aren’t that great.

NYS is the suck, I know a lot of folks that acquire elsewhere lol.

How much does an FFL charge to accept ammo? 9mm can be had for ~0.20 a round, so if you were to buy say 2500 rounds@ $500 you’d be set for say a year.