Firearm BS thread

Have yet to get a chance to do sporting clays. Looks interesting and I seem to do well at wobble trap so maybe it would be worth a try.

I looked at some silver pigeon 3’s on Joel Etchen’s site in the event this one fell through. My go to guy at my club told me I couldnt go wrong with the DT10. May consider doing travel trap with my club.

1 Like

It’s the media not the manufacturer, but damn dude pick another pic…

During a media demonstration earlier this year, the Biofire gun malfunctioned. Kloepfer said the weapon jammed—but there were no issues with its fingerprint or facial- recognition systems.

Oh, well now I feel better :melting_face:

New Jersey has a law, opposed by Second Amendment groups, mandating that all stores offer a smart gun for sale once one hits the market. Kloepfer said he wouldn’t submit the Biofire Smart Gun to the state’s Personalized Handgun Authorization Commission, which would make the law go into effect.

lol, nice.

Might be a paywall:

Shooting solld 23’s & 24’s with the Beretta. Recoil system is supreme.

2 Likes

Managed to eek out a win in my long range league Sunday. Not by much, but a win is a win.

2 Likes

with no last name everyone there prob thinks youre a fed :rofl:

2 Likes

Photoshop muh friend.

1 Like

Andrew Knottafed?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude played the reverse Uno card on ATF

1 Like
2 Likes

CRYING LIKE A BABY

you know the other inmates are riding his ass about that

Jamal’s waiting for him in the shower

Got taken down :frowning:

Picked up a little trap ammo…

2 Likes

Im sure you got it to celebrate the new state background syste.

The amount of ammunition that I’ve been delivering lately has been nuts. It seems that every small dealer is getting 500+lbs of it.

3 Likes

Think that left a bruise anywhere?

2 Likes

totally me