Firearm BS thread

Hornady 115gr critical defense in a P365.
Or g43, or g19.

Sort of depends on what holster I feel like using and the weather.

I use a sticky holster most times with the 365, but only have a 'Just Holster It ’ for the 19.

1 Like

100lb German shepherd

need pics or it didnt happen. only one I rly have of my holster is one I took of a nerdy edc dump but you get the idea -

tier1 axis elite w. g43 w/ oem 6rd mag +1 in chamber plus spare ETS mag that holds 7rd flush for total of 14rd pointed straight to my three piece set.

1 Like

4v37im

I somehow feel it would be wrong to say.

I want to try out your pistol and holster combo someday.
(not sure what pronoun to use… uh… it sounds, Straight white male I guess)

So I managed to have incredible luck this passed weekend. I was driving home Saturday when I got a text from my father in law telling me to check Cabela’s site for a Mossberg 500. When I got home, I did just that and found unfortunately nothing was available. He suggested looking at the 500 Combo. (Comes with an extra barrel and a scope) Again, nothing in stock, and not surprised.

So I decided I’d call in and just see what they had to say about restocking. When I called, I was asked for my name, number, and what I was looking for. When I asked the lady how likely they are to get these in stock, she giggled and said they really have not been getting any shipments.
Literally 2 minutes after I hung up the phone I received a call back from a gentleman at Cabela’s. “What model were you looking for again?” I told him the Mossberg 500 Combo, which he replied, “We just got one in, what color were you wanting… Camo or Wood stock with blued barrel?” I told him I was looking for the all black/blued style, which he told me they only had the one in wood stock. (I’m not being picky with how hard it is to get your hands on theses, so I asked for him to hold it and they did.
Drove to Cabela’s to find out it was the exact model I was looking for anyways. The Black/blued version and in Combo. I was told that they typically don’t hold these for anyone as well. Talk about some serious luck! But now I have my home defense shotgun and if I want to try some hunting, I have the setup for it.
Super excited I was able to get my hands on this with everything going on right now.

4 Likes

So the next thing, I need to get some shooting under my belt to be comfortable with this thing. I have this and a .22 for fun target shooting. Haven’t used the .22 yet and I’ve had it for about a year. (I have shot several guns already but it’s been some time)

I need to look into a case that’s not stupid priced. I also would like to find a cleaning kit that could clean both guns. (Never cleaned one before but definitely know it’s something I need to learn sooner than later)

1 Like

Nice! What does that run?
I check the online sites every week or two and have not found anything since ~February.

I ended up with the P365 in a similar fashion.

It was wait listed at all the LGSs. My wife and I went into Johnsons on Transit for no good reason, and there was one on the shelf that they received that day, so I bought it on a whim. It was after all the BS problems SIG had on the first several runs.

1 Like

$419 before tax. I also had a $50 gift card from Christmas, so it worked out even better that Cabela’s had one.

1 Like

if you’re comfortable with the amount of time it spends in extremely close proximity to, or pressed against my bits n pieces, then fine.

lol. Nothing some Glad Press-n-seal wouldn’t help with.

All my holsters tend to be uncomfortable in that general area.
possibly due to the tactical muffin top.

2 Likes

A few of my pew pews.

3 Likes

Current EDC

New deeper EDC just put a deposit on this week.

My EDC, I love how light it is. I would say it’s like a Jenny Craig version of a 19 as they have the same specs just thinner and obviously less ammo capacity.

1 Like

From laundry day.

I can’t believe I have not fired any of them in over a year.

And now with no 9mm anywhere, I can’t replace what I lost in the lake for cheap.

FB classifieds pickup tonight with the snky snky tucked in the IWB holster. Ended up being a nice couple from Hamburg in a 2020 Explorer but you never know when you might need to pop a cap.

Don’t know if she noticed but definitely caught him checking out the silhouette target hanging in my garage with all the holes in the face and heart side of the chest.

1 Like

“You don’t carry all the time do you?”

2 Likes

Never not armed for any of those transactions.

1 Like

My wife buys and sells a bunch of crap on FB. So far so good, even in sketchy neighborhoods.