Firearm BS thread

It looks so badass lol. Unfortunately I do not have my pistol permit, and since we are likely moving in 8 years or so, to a more friendly state, I’m not going to bother getting mine here.

I can’t imagine waiting 8 years to own a pistol lol.

2 Likes

Didn’t some gun laws in NY recently get overturned by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional? What resulted from that in terms of the laws up there?

Yeah and then Kathy’s band of cum sucking law makers passed laws to circumvent them.

3 Likes

After seeing then looking up Canik, i spent way too much time looking at 1911/2011s again…

Most every time, I conclude that I could build a decent AR for the price of a nice entry level 1911.
Maybe a purple one for the Mrs.

1911/2011s are like artwork, you’d have to compare it to like the highest level of craftmanship of an AR15.

You can get a cheap Springfield for like $500, a nice Dan Wesson for $1500, a Staccato for $2500, a Wilson or Nighthawk for $4000 or a custom piece for $7000-25+K.

1 Like

Do you want to consistently put holes in a motherfucker that needs some aeration? Buy a Glock. Do you want to flex your wealth on Insta? Go buy a fancy custom 1911.

2 Likes

I shoot steel competition with custom 1911, a lot of police departments are switching to Staccato’s 2011s. Guns are like cars, blue Chrysler convertibles are for guys that like to drive top down, blue Audi verts are for guys that like to flex on car forums. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Dude, the 19 year old hairdresser from Supercuts really wants her car back. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey her name is Destiny.

2 Likes

I still want a new gun. Having not fired a single round in 3 years, i am not a proper enthusiast.

Todays rabbit holes were keltec shotguns and trying figure out if my old MantisX works well enough to buy their blackbeard vs blackbeardX

$230 for something that resets the trigger and has a laser dot so i can use weapons of war and save thousands of doll hairs in ammo shooting at tchotchkies

I learned a new word today, lol. Had to have Google pronounce it. Some deep portion of my animal brain pictured a slightly plus-sized woman from Cheektowga speaking.

1 Like

Morbid, but lol

3 Likes

45mm lol thats like 2" alone.

1 Like

lol. I had to google spelling.

I used to have a section on my whiteboard for all the people at work to fill in “TIL” - Today I learned. It was fun for the 2 years.

Then the grind got me down, so making other people better takes to much effort :smiley:

The body armor picture another think New Yorkers will never get to do :frowning:

New match barrel for the 1000 yd game…

3 Likes

in unrelated news.
https://twitter.com/githii/status/1757500612143407501

3 Likes

That was a wild video

1 Like

What plays into that more, based on the comments is part of the report they were responding to was a suspect with a firearm and a suppressor supposedly. Now, unless it’s a .22, suppressors don’t make things so quiet that from 5 feet away an acorn would sound like a shot but I’d be willing to bet, the majority of people, including cops, have never heard a suppressed gun fire outside of movies (which do not use realistic suppressor sounds)