Firearm BS thread

Suppressors can be very quiet if you know what you’re doing lol. I have a few that are movie level quiet and it’s awesome lol

I agree, I was just talking in general. It takes very specific calibers combined with subs and specific suppressors to get that quiet. Especially from 5 feet away from where the shot was perceived to have come from like the situation in the video.

Is this why I keep getting ads for Napa all steel inline fuel filters?

2 Likes

Close to needing help carrying it around. New barrel twisted on. Ready for load development.

2 Likes

All of that for a .22 to shoot rabbits lol

So what ya gonna do with that Kennedy Killer?

2 Likes

Imagine pulling this out at the range…

https://twitter.com/KTacticalWeebs/status/1766113371391492482?t=R-v4BJrZFhoS6PXpLJZiXw&s=19

1 Like

Imagine if he recycled used fryer oil as lube.

1 Like

Is this part of the 2nd amendment?

https://twitter.com/BrianRoemmele/status/1767036011111239767?t=aNT8M0QaBpxS-wjBvEqmmw&s=19

2 Likes
1 Like

Now available. Let me know how many you need.

3 Likes

I know we will need more.
Can I get some free hanging baskets if I wear a volunteer shirt :smiley:

For anyone else. Buy tickets, but also go if able.
NYSpeed - BS Meet.

1 Like

Snagged a couple bargains.

Wilson sentinel, all steel 45, carry cuts. Such a nice carry piece.

Guncrafter double stack, chambered in both 9mm and 38super/9mm major. This thing is pretty dreamy.

1 Like

1 Like

Went to Wales Center Gun Raffle this Saturday. Ended up winning a Tikka T3 from Sugarbush. Planning to go there this week to check it out and see if I want to keep it or put it towards store credit.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Hope you can pick it up in 6 months after you wait for the background check.

2 Likes

A friend of mines step dad has a handful of old guns they are looking to unload. Hes in assisted living now and she doesnt want to store them etc.

This is the list she sent me. Whats her best bet on unloading these? (with a max ease of sale / max profit ratio)

Winchester model 12, 16 gauge pump action
Bought new in the early 1920s by his grandpa
Not plugged, 6 round magazine
Not a model 1200-it is an original Winchester

Iver Johnson model ?, 16 gauge, single shot
Belonged to his grandpa-no other history

Remington model 700, .22-250 caliber, bolt action
5 round magazine (in drawer)
Purchased new by him in the early 1960s
Bushnell variable 24 power scope

(2) Savage model 29 (not a or b- made before that designation), .22lr caliber, 18 round tubular magazine, pump action
Octagonal barrel
1 has a scope
Bought by his grandpa (and one given to dad, who was a preteen at the time) in the 1920s

Winchester model 94, saddle carbine, .32 special caliber
Bought by him in a pawn shop in the mid 1960s
Not a 9400- it is an original Winchester

I have no idea where to sell but i know NY will make it painfull with FFL transfer fees etc.

I will shed 1 tear each knowing those vintage firearms are going to get registered.

1 Like