Firefox: Double your Internet Speed

you said it yourself… it’s not M$ it’s the ‘designers and programmers’ :doh:

when will you guys realize, microsoft ownz you. Give in and your life will be much easier. :D:D:D

So how is that not Microsoft? Of course you want your site to be viewable by the largest audience possible. And since basically every PC already has IE right out of the box, it’s going to be the most widely used browser.

I’ll continue to fight it to the bitter end. :smiley:

I use Safari, so I can properly view maybe 3 out of every 10 sites on the interweb.

:rofl:

all macs have safari out of the box, so why are you in the minority??? if safari takes over the lead as most used browser, are you going to blame web development for safari on Apple??? doubtful.

it’s not he manufacturers fault… get all of the leet web developers in a room and tell them to stop embracing IE…

yes do that

and we all know microsoft is monopolizing the industry so until something changes IE will be the most “compatible” with websites, not necessarily the best browser though

I don’t where this thread is going. I was just trying to say that there is a standard in which all browsers are supposed to follow when interpreting code. Microsoft purposfully doesn’t play by the rules to keep people away from the other browsers, which I believe have much better features. They took control early and that’s really the only thing they have going for them.

I used to be a hardcore IE fan until i tried firefox a couple years back, now i HATE opening up IE. I really haven’t had any problems with pages loading properly but have had a few quirks here and there.

the only problem i have with FF is it wolnt play WMP files, it tells me i need a plugin, and when i click “install missing plugin” it says it doesnt know what it is

PM Me

opera owns all

used to be a fan of firefox untill i found opera, it does all the same shit plus alot more, if you have decent computer it wont matter what browser you use and every browser has plugins that will make anything work the way it is supposed to, if it doesnt it isn’t worth using.

no, you’re wrong

x2

x3 the only time i have ever found opera useful was a on j2me enabled high data speed cell phone, other than that, NO

Firefox now has a woot add-in…uncanny hotness.