First 700whp tune.

How about that. 10 seconds of searching PITTSPEED.

Danl is a certified troll. Oh for the record. I have never met the J&S guys.

If power was the only factor in making a car run a fast ET you might have an argument to stand on. Ignoring that driver, conditions, suspension, and general setup all play a very vital roll you are making yourself look like a pretty big dumbass.

What do you drive? What do you run? Why do you have a beef with a shop that you aren’t even a customer? If you are here to just start shit then I ask you to please leave.

He is talking trap speed here (which = power)…not ET, just want to point that out as a innocent observer.

uuuh the next video shows the car trapping 136mph? Soooooo im not rocket scientist but that trap is not equal to a car making that kind of power on a dyno…so that kind of goes with what danl is saying?

dont shoot the observer - just seeing what is in front of me

you bring up a busa, a busa that also got beat by a full size truck on the topend. So what was soul point of bringing this up? It seems as you are a swol individual in reference to J&S and seems as you swing hard from that buschur shop. Since youre such a fan of them how about you have that shop build you a car and run a car from J&S.

you do realize trap speed is also effected by driver as well. If driver shifts slow his mph will drop drastically. MPH does reflect power but so does driver, weight, DA factor, humidity and traction.

Whoracle and danl. My car just got finished being built and it put down 1254rwhp. Its my first time at a dragstrip and first time driving a stick for that matter. Because I didnt hit 200mph in the 1/4 is it the builders/tuners fault that i cant drive?

:rofl: at “buschur” and “reputable” in the same sentence. Give Dan and Al all my best, and perhaps a plaid shirt.

I found my sheet, but the correction factor isn’t on it. I do remember it being 291 corrected though (285 on the sheet.) Inflated numbers, you know? And, realistically, my car should trap within 5mph of every other 285whp car on the planet.

I think a reputable shop could post a dyno and the sheet would match the cars performance. Buschurs cars all do that. Then we see the link to kurts car at 690 whp on the J&S dyno and running 11.60’s at 136mph (at night with good air nonetheless!). I’m sorry but they are fucking with the calibration on that dyno. Some cars dyno correctly and some do not. I guess it depends if you are a “friend” or not (or have recently visited another dyno or got no tuning by J&S).

I have no affiliation with J&S or any shop for that matter. To be quite blunt, mr buschur has called me a doucebag more times than I can count.

do you realize there is more then just peak power, power under the curve is more valuable then peak when dealing with ET, not to mention torque plays a huge role in acceleration

buschur’s car that is posted doesnt match its times for power listed. How are you sure that buschur’s dyno isnt the one that is inflated?

Kurt also ran that 136 before he was tuned by Nate, kurts first pull off street was alot lower then 690. Kurts car doesnt 60’ well, doesnt 330 well but sure does turn in on after the 1/8th.

If you have a shitty 1/8 mile then your ET along with mph will be drastically affected

you have such a hard on for ppls times, what does your DSM run and dyno?

Ok you want correction factor there it is, on the screen shot of kurts car. That car never made a clean pass at the track that I know of, and I don’t know that he runs it at that level all the time, we were having a highest hp competition so they were pushing there cars putting on a nice show

Awe Mr. Buschur. Do you go have him pump your gas and do oil changes . Do you call him your Mechanic too ? :rofl:

The shoe fits, You are a douchebag They are laughing at you not with you.

No offense to Kurt at all but his car doesnt really have a big powerband he never has gotten down the track on a clean pass either. AND Buschurs cars are usually driven by professionals or dam good drivers. I am sorry you so against a new shop trying to do a good job and break into the scene.

I have nothing for or against any shop new or old. I don’t care who the shop is if they posted up one of the highest power HTA 3586 pulls on that dyno I’d want to see a dyno chart. If I didn’t have any track times to compare to how that dyno I’d want to see what comparable cars are running at the track with the power made on that dyno. If you want to get respected by more than just your friends you need to start documenting your dyno sessions with dyno graphs and adding some track times to the mix where relevant.

ur post suck

Cute, you got me banned from evom. Hey, does anybody want to see the timing map from the 450whp HTA green car that blew up after a J&S tune? I’ll give you a hint, negative timing at peak torque and 20 degrees at 6500 rpm on an evo 9 with mivec. BWHAHAHAHAHA, yeah, it was “bound to go”. Any engine with that timing map (and what looks to be a stock fuel map?) is “bound to go”. Also maybe the masters at J&S can answer me why you would decrease timing from 6500 to 7000rpm at the same load?

I guess when you don’t have a good AEM base rom to start with and your left to learn this stuff yourself getting cars to make power and last is a problem.

You fuckers are my new project, wrong move getting me banned.

Nice timing map J&S…

Dude u seriously need the shut the fuck up and grow up. All ur doing is making urself look like a fuckin idiot. Im sure if u keeping psoting like u are ur going to get another ban.

For those wondering the customer with the timing map above complained of blue smoke coming out of the motor on an evo only making 450whp. This is usually indicative of cracked ring lands on these motors. Anybody who has ever tuned an evo IX on pump gas knows that is way too much timing, which leads to detonation, and the cracked ringlands.

Not only that but the timing at peak torque is much too low. A car with that timing map will enter boost really sluggish, then hit hard, and then pitter out up top when the knock sensor pulls timing due to detonation. This makes for a horribly slow car and its dangerous as it will hurt the motor.

The real million dollar question is how much of the original buschur tune did you use. I know garret was pinging on travis to get some help with the stock ecu but you were just pointed to the ecuflash forum because he nor I will spoonfeed shops who want to profit and not give credit. I guess since you realized that you can’t handle the stock ecu you jumped back to the old buschur tuned AEM and now you are taking credit for the tune? I think we need to get dave to weigh in on this one…