Fishing

Anyone here fish? Ive had the BIGGEST itch to go for awhile now. Me and my old man went to Duane Lake one day and caught 6 fish in about 2hrs or so. I was looking to go to Maybe Collins Lake, or somewhere close. Any suggestions?

Also, it would be cool to get some people together locally for a quick fishing trip. Lemme know if anyone is down!

i went fishing off an aircraft carrier, didnt catch anything

:lol You’d need some HEAVY line, and alot of it!!

Adam-
talk to my brother about fishing. Im sure he’d be down to go sometime. He knows alot of spots and can use some private spots owned by people he knows.

Oh shit, I totally forgot Mark fished!!

if someone can lend me a pole and i’m not working/busy i’d come out. i enjoy fishing, just not enough to go out and do it often :lol

Yeah, he loves to fish.

Its a relatively cheap sport to get into, and its pretty relaxing. 6 pack and some fishin…nothin like it!

I love going to small spots on the side of the river and shit. I go from time to time. It’s fun for sure.

I havent been fishing since I was ~14. I used to do it a bit but never really got into it much. I dont like touching fish or worms.

yeah most of whats out in the ocean is rather large. we were stopped for a at sea party type thing and they had fishing off the fantail.

I was thinking of maybe going to Jumpin Jacks, then hitting up the backside of Collins Lake. Its supose to be pretty good there, and its wicked close…

I see alot of people fishing on the backside of Collins lake when Im doing deliveries in Scotia. One guy was there everyday for about 2 weeks straight.

Yeah, thing is though, I dont have my liscense, so idk what kind of BS you can get into without having one… I think they can take all of your gear if you dont have one, which is pretty retarded imo…

Go to Walmart and get a license. $15 and you wont be hassled.

Theres always Scotia cops in the area but I dont know if they stop and check for fishing licenses.

Thats all it is? That aint bad

Im down for fishing. I have 3 poles so i can lend out 2. I know a few good spots around Duanesburg we can hit up if your willing to drive down here. Im working nights for the rest of the week so anytime from 11- 3 or so is good for me this week.

Yeah, pretty sure thats what it was when my dad bought one last year.
Mark has a hunting and fishing license so it costs a bit more.

They wont take your gear. Just give you a ticket for 100 bucks or so. Its worth it to get the liscense IMO. I fished without one for 7 years untill I finally got a ticket haha.

Good shit! I LOVE fishing Duane Lake, but its a “private” lake lol. Also Mariaville seems to be decent as well.

We’ll hafta set somethin up real soon!