Fishing

Mariaville is also private but i know a spot right around the corner thats a state forrest and theres no need to park on the side of the road or any of that BS. I may go tommorow if people are down for it.

I take the boat out almost every saturday and sunday morning and go fishing

Yes.

I live on and within 5 minutes of 6+ lakes. I used to go at least twice a week. Gotta get back out there!

Im a fishing Guru! I have been fishing since I was 4.

I will go whenever you want

So Mariaville tommorow anyone?

where the hell is that?

Right outside Duanesburg. Look up Mariaville Lake on mapquest. Theres 3 spots within 5 miles of each other there you can fish.

We should set up a meet time at say 5 corners or something, then cruise out there. Sound good anyone??

im down for fishing anytime as long as im not working or at court, lulz. mariaville is decent, used to go all the time altough now i mostly just fish in my pond for bass/crappie, was catching them the other day and pouring beer in their mouth and dropping them back in. :retardclap

:rofl Niiiice!!

How is your pond, pretty good?

If anyones still up for it i can meet everyone at the mariaville bridge at say 2:30 tomorrow?

used to be better but its not bad, most bass are 11-14". i usually sit on the dock and drink beers and bullshit but that spot is mostly fished out, i end up canoeing around and catching them. its only 1 acre so not too big of an area.

None of u fools has a boat?

The rivers can be great…no so great by shore. Ballston Lake off exit 11 has alot of Bass, but theres nothing quite like a 90 minute drive and what that can get you! Lake Bomasene or St, Catherine.

I have 2 lol. Never even heard of Bomasene…Ill hafta check that out!

I’ve always had good luck at Brant Lake up north…

i’ve got a buddy with a house on duane lake but haven’t talked to him in over a year so i doubt he’d be cool with me and 10+ strangers fishing on his lake :lmao

Fuck him, we’re goin!! :rofl

I have a couple of spots I fish at with a couple of my buddies and we always catch decent size bass and perch. I’m debating whether or not I want to get a kayak and start getting into that and using it for fishing too but I have so much other stuff going on.

Nice.

I still wanna go bad, just got tied up today for awhile…